Unexpected love

Lee Heeseung

Heeseung and I used to be best friends when we were kids, we always hung out and played together, that was until we hit high school.

Heeseung changed, he was rude and cold, he stopped talking to me and instead, we always argued with each other, he always bothered me and annoyed me, so of course I did the same back.

Everyone knew us as the two biggest rivals in school because we always competed with each other, seeing who would get better grades, who would do better at sports and many other things.

And of course, today was no different.

Today, I woke up to the sound of my younger brother running around the house, running after his two best friends, the three of them had a sleepover last night.

The two of them had been best friends since they were babies, my brother, Jay, was always loud and chaotic whilst both Jake and Sunghoon were less chaotic and they were a lot more quite.

But clearly not today.

I groaned in annoyance as I lifted myself off of my bed and went into my closet, changing my clothes into my school uniform.

(The outfit)

After I got myself into my clothes, I sighed whilst looking at myself, my eyes were red and puffy since I cried the night before, I was told that my best friend from Australia had passed away, both my other best friend, Hayley, and I called each o...

After I got myself into my clothes, I sighed whilst looking at myself, my eyes were red and puffy since I cried the night before, I was told that my best friend from Australia had passed away, both my other best friend, Hayley, and I called each other and cried together.

I shook my head, knowing that I couldn't really do anything about my red and puffy face.

My legs took me quickly out of my room and down the hall, walking past my brothers room and down the stairs, going past the lounge and I to the kitchen, the three younger boys there.

"Oh hey noona!" Jake greeted me and I weakly smiled at him and waved slightly at him as I walked past the three and went to the coffee machine, making myself a coffee.

"Your up early" Jay commented and I slowly turned around to face the three boys, staring at him with a 'really' look on my face.

"Well I am sorry that you were being loud whilst running around and woke me up! That's not my fault! I didn't have a good sleep either so don't bother me Jay, you boys are fine, it's just Jay" I told them as I turned around and finished off making my coffee before I took it and took a sip, turning back around and leaving the three boys alone in the kitchen.

"Let's go you three otherwise you'll be late for your first period!" I yelled after them and they all came speeding out of the kitchen and put their shoes on before we all left the house an flames to school.

"You are actually going to arrive on time for once Y/N" Jay smuggly spoke and I glared at him before hitting his shoulder and speeding up so I was now walking ahead of the three younger and yet taller boys.