SOULMATE AU

Yang Jungwon

People knew who their soulmates name was and they knew their date of birth because it was imprinted on their body, whether that would be on their ankle, their neck, collarbone or their wrist, but it was different for every person.

In my case, my soulmates name and date of birth was on my rib, so even if I passed my soulmate, I would never know, not unless I actually spoke to him and got to know who he was.

Of course, today was like yesterday, I woke up and then woke up the rest of my members, Seejin, Hyuna, Yuna, Yeji, Minjoo and Mina, I was the youngest and yet I was the leader of the group, which came with a lot of pressure but I always managed to cope.

"Unnie, wake up, we have to get ready for practice. We are meeting one of our senior groups today, get yourself ready" I struggled to wake up my eldest unnie, Seejin, as I shook her shoulder gently as I tried to wake her.

After a solid five minutes of shaking her and talking to her, she finally woke up and groaned as she sat up and stretched.

I left her side and went to the bathroom, freshening up and changing into something that showed off my soulmate mark.

(Her outfit)

Once I had changed my clothes and freshened up, I left the bathroom and went into the kitchen, making myself some simple cereal and going into the dining room, sitting down and eating my breakfast

"Come on Y/N-shi, let's go!" Our manager came into the dorm and ushered the seven of us out of the dorm, all of us getting into the cars and then taking us to the company.

"How are you girls feeling about meeting your seniors today?" Our manger asked us and the two older girls both answered him.

"I am so excited to meet them! I hope they are kind and treat us well" Seejin unnie answered first, she clasped her hands together and placed them on her lap, facing the small camera and smiling brightly.

"Hello! I am so excited to meet our seniors! I am so happy that we are actually allowed to meet them as well!" Hyuna unnie also commented and quietly clapped her hands together as I just looked out of the window, thoughts clogging my mind.

"And Y/N? How about you? How are you feeling?" Our manager questioned me and I turned my attention onto the camera, smiling slightly and tiredly.

"I am very nervous and a little excited" I admitted to the camera before turning my head looking back out of he window, watching as we passed by cars, people, houses, shops, parks and much more.

My eyes wandered around before stopping to look at the large building, Hybe, the place where I would work, dance, sing, rap and workout for the next few years of my life as I worked as an idol.

"Let's exit the car and we'll head off to the ninth floor" Our manger ushered the three of us out of the car and into the building, taking us up the large staircase and through the long, modern looking halls before we stopped in front of a wooden door.

He knocked softly before pushing the door open, eight male figures in the room.

"Oh! You guys are here early, come sit at the front whilst the boys finish up practice" The choreographer motioned for us to sit against the mirror, we bowed at the boys before taking our seats in front of them all.

They continued to dance and practice before the choreographer stopped them, letting them finish their practice and relax.

Our manager motioned for the seven of us to stand up, we did and we bowed respectfully to the boys as they did the same back.

"So! You boys know about the plan but you girls do not. We are making a little sub unit, it will be both maknae lines and the elder ones. So Heeseung, Jay, Jake and Sunghoon will be in a unit with Seejin, Hyuna and Yuna whilst Sunoo, Jungwon and Ni-ki will be in a unit with Yeji, Minjoo, Mina and Y/N" Our manager explained everything to us and I could only stare at him with shock and also a little bit of confusion.

"O-oh! When are we erm... Going to be, you know? Doing rehearsals and things?" I questioned him, being confused on how we were supposed to handle a packed schedule for our debut and also things for the sub units.

"Don't worry, that'll all be explained later, you girls will be debuting soon and don't worry, we'll be waiting a couple months before debuting the sub units, but you will have to prepare a lot for it in advance" He expanded and my jaw dropped, I was already having to juggle practice time, school, homework, being the leader of my group and extra practice for things I lacked in.

"I am going to head off and speak to the boys manager and then we'll all go out for dinner and discuss things. You lot can talk, get to know each other a little" He bowed before leaving the room and heading off, I leaned against the mirror and slid down it, bringing my knees up to my chest as placing my head on my arms.

"Y/N? Are you going to manage all of this? What's going through your head, talk to us?" Seejin came to my side and caressed my head as only a loud and frustrated sigh left my mouth.

"I am just... There's too much going on but- but I'll manage" I slightly lied, I had no idea how I was going to manage everything and I was already stressing out, how much more stressed was I going to get.

"Wait, who is your leader?" Heeseung slowly and hesitantly moved closer to the seven of us, I raised my head and I stood up, along with Seejin.

"I am the leader, my name is Y/N, Jeon Y/N. It's nice to meet you all" I introduced myself to the boys before standing up tall and studying all of their features.

"Erm, Y/N, could I have a word with you outside for a second?" Jungwon came up to me and of course I agreed, the two of us leaving the room and standing outside, he stood in front of me.

"I am your soulmate, I didn't want to just blurt it out in front of everyone just in case you didn't want that. My name and date of birth is on your ribs and your name and date of birth is-" he cut himself off as he lifted his shirt slightly, revealing his own soulmate mark, my name and date of birth being imprinted on his ribs.

Jeon Y/N - 20/12/2004

My eyes widened as I looked back up at him, he smiled and opened his arms, I practically jumped on him as I gave him the tightest hug I had ever given anyone.

"I can't believe my soulmate is someone that I am going to be in a sub unit with! And your also in my sub unit! Let's not forget how were both leaders, oh my goodness!" I let everything out as I pulled away from him, looking up at his face, he was smiling down at me, his dimples appearing.

"Yes, now let's go and tell the others, yes?" I agreed with him and the two of us walked back into the room, everyone looking at us as they waited for one of us to say something.

"So, Jungwon and I are soulmates" I looked down at my hands and fiddled with my fingers as I told them the news, squeals and congratulations being thrown around the room, the girls coming over to me and all of them engulfing me in one big ass group hug, making it almost impossible for me to breath.

I was happy that they were so happy and I was even happier to know that Yang Jungwon was my soulmate.

—————————————

Okay! I am really happy with how this one turned out, what do you think of it?

Remember to stay safe and stay healthy! Eat, sleep and drink plenty guys!

Have an amazing day or night and remember that you are worth the entire world!

Love from Nana ❤️