Chapter 15: Round Two, Fight!

Start from the beginning

'Wait, Todoroki's slowing down?' Y/n thought to himself. 'The more you use it, the more he's affected by it huh?' He asked no one but himself as he played with his summoned mini-blade in hand, hovering and spinning it. Even Jirou was fascinated by it when she saw it.

At the moment of closure, Midoriya takes the shot and hits Todoroki in the gut, sending him away. As he stood still, recovered from the punch, Todoroki immediately launches ice at Midoriya. But now it's slower and weaker.

They continued to fight, but Midoriya was initiating the direct attack here. Swinging his fist whenever he has the chance. He even got a head butt to the gut in! 

And after that, another fist connected to Todoroki's gut. Todoroki is struggling to get up, affected by the hit. When suddenly,

"It's your power, isn't it!?" Y/n was surprised by the yell that he recovered from his slouching. He remembered what Iida told him when he just got back from the toilet at the beginning of the day. "I'll never use my heat side in combat" is what he was told on what Todoroki said. 

"Midoriya, don't tell me..." Y/n said in a shocked tone. He's practically standing behind the railings now.

Suddenly, a huge wave of heat blasted to the entire stadium as Todoroki uses his fire. 

"Shoutooooooooooo!!!" The mad man has arrived. "So you've finally accepted yourself, haven't you!? Good!! Excellent!! You who hold my blood, surpass me... And realize my ambition in yourself!!!" His voice was booming through the stadium. Who is it? Well, Its the one and only, No. 2 Hero, Endeavor

"And Mr. Endeavor with a very sudden... Pep talk? What a doting dad!" Present mic said. Little did you know...

Without haste, Todoroki sent huge ice towards Midoriya. Since his freezing has balanced with his newly unleashed fire, he could send one the size of a glacier. Midoriya dodged it with OFA, now flying towards Todoroki.

Both of them raise their hands to use their power. And it connected... Not! Just before it does, five walls of cement separated them. Even so, the stadium shakes from the sheer impact and the exploding wind and hot air pressure went straight to the audience, almost sending one of them away if not for Shoji's kind deeds.

Even after all that, the question of who's the winner was still in the air. "Who won" Was what everyone thought, eager to know. When the clouds of dust dissipated, it revealed that the winner is:

"Midoriya... is out of bounds. Todoroki advances to the next round!!"

"In the end, he just blasted it like that, huh?" 

"More or less. But the way I see it, he at least has achieved something. But Todoroki....." Y/n didn't finish his words as he looked at the arena, which is completely destroyed, by the way. 'That level of power...'

[...]

Y/n is now located at the front of the medics room. Recovery Girl insisted that Midoriya's friends should get out as she needed to do surgery on Midoriya's hand. 

Now, he's waiting with All Might in his skinny form, outside. With the waiting, it's kinda too quiet to All Might's liking. The surgery wasn't too long, but long enough that Y/n has made a bench out of his blades. Without the sharp edges cutting their legs of course. 

All Might was about to strike a conversation when,

"...Midoriya did that because he wanted to help Todoroki- and costed his victory, right?" All Might was surprised by his sudden talking. 

"W-well, yeah. You're right" All Might replied. "Heh, just so like him" Y/n said as he played with a mini-blade like before. He then let out a sigh. "It's just... I'm not conflicted about him helping others. But-" He resizes the blade to a full-size sword and stands up to swings it around.

"-To see him hurt to this point, kinda makes me not approving of his way of using One-For-All. Can't you help him figure out a new way that won't harm him? I can't directly help obviously, but I'll help in any way that I'll be able to" Y/n said to All Might with a determined tone. Still expressionless.

"Shiozaki out of bounds! Iida advances!!" Both of the males heard the announcement. He then de-summoned his sword and stretched a little bit.

"Well, I got to go now. Say my regards to Midoriya for me after the surgery's done" Y/n then walks away after dissipates the bench previously. All Might was left to stand for the remaining time to wait for Midoriya.

[...]

Mina Ashido Vs. Y/n Sosaki 

"Match, start!!"

Y/n wasted no time and summoned two blades each on his legs and linked them, and burst in the speed of wind towards Ashido. She grew anxious-- thanks to the experience of fighting him previously on the battle simulation-- and threw her acids at him. 

Y/n just dodged it all with a swift movement and got close.  Ashido tried to give a full blast of acid at Y/n, but he instantly disappeared from her line of sight. 

Y/n evaded to her back and tugs on her shirt's collar and throws her out of bounds. But before she could destroy her tailbone, Y/n quickly went to her and grabbed her hand to gentlemanly push her out of bound. She was too shocked that she can't attack all the while all that happened.

(A/n: You all can imagine it... I can't really describe it)

Meanwhile...

"He won in an instant too?" Mineta said, shocked at his classmate.

"Yeah... Sosaki's blade summon sure is amazing. It's so versatile..."

[...]

Katsuki Bakugo Vs. Eijiro Kirishima

The fight started! Kirishima started with a right hook and grazed Bakugo's cheek. In response, Bakugo blasted Kirishima using his quirk, but he didn't budge at all. 

"Wow, Kirishima sure is tanking Bakugo's attacks. I think even I would have a hard time to penetrate his armor" Y/n commented. 

Kirishima then gives a garage of attacks at Bakugo. And surprisingly, the blonde pomeranian was forced to play at the defense. But that wasn't so long until Bakugo found out about Kirishima's weak point.

Bakugo blasted at Kirishima consecutively. With time, Bakugo managed to give the finishing blow with an exploding uppercut.

"DIE!!"

'Kirishima lost? Hm... maybe his hardening can't handle consecutive attacks...?' Y/n thought of where Kirishima's weakness is.

"And Bakugo advances to the third round through downright nasty carpet-bombing!! With this, the top 4 have assembled!!"

========================================

(A/n: Yow! Finally done! Did you enjoy the chapter? Hope you do! And with that, the second round has ended. The matchups are as follows:

Y/n Sosaki  Vs.  Katsuki Bakugo

Tenya Iida  Vs.  Shoto Todoroki

Who will prevail in the next round, and who will lose? Comment who do you think will win, and how will Y/n win against Bakugo! Stay tuned for the results! Bye!!)