Dahyun even stood up and jumped on as he punch the air. People started clapping their hands, cheering and hollering at us. They shouted 'congratulations' so I gnaw on my bottom lip to hold my laughter back as I duck my head. They thought I accept Dahyun's proposal or something like that.

"Uh..." Dahyun don't know what to say so he just bow his head and avoid everyone's gaze. He then turn to me and whisper, "Maybe we should go out this café, Sana."

"I thouth so too." I whispered back, still covering my face so I no one would recognize me.

They might think that Minatozaki Sana is flirty even though I wasn't. I'm just a slut for Tzuyu and no one else.

We went out of the café, people still congratulating us but we ignored them. Goodness. Once we're outside, I quickly remove Dahyun's hand on my forearm because he might assume that I like him to touch me or what.

"So, maybe I should go." Dahyun sheepishly scratched his nape.

"Yeah. I think so." I grinned. "By the way, thank you for explaining. I really thought you did that intentionally so..."

He sighed. "I will never do such things to you, Sana. Never. I might want you again but I won't do anything stupid like that. I think I should still be happy even though you're with someone else now. Even though you're happy but not with me anymore." He pressed his lips together as he stared at his feet. "At least we got to know each other and have an incredible time together even just for a short perios of time."

I smiled upon hearing this from him. "You should really move on, Hyun. Don't love someone who's busy loving someone else already. Free yourself, you will find someone better than me. I'm also happy that we met, Dahyun. Thank you for two wonderful years with me."

He smiled back and held my hands. "Thank you for all, Sana. And yes, I'm letting my feelings for you to go... I'm letting you go, Sana."

"Be happy, Dahyun. I loved you."

Tzuyu's POV

I'm already at home and also finished bathing. I'm planning to go on a dinner date with Sana tonight. Maybe I could break up with her tonight. I should even though I don't want to.

Elkie threatened me that she will ruin Sana's reputation and image. I know shes capable of doing that. She can do a scandal or something about Sana just to ruin her if I wouldn't break up with her. And I don't want Sana to lose her career. Her career came to her first before I came to her life so I know how much she loves it.

She will be depressed if her career would vanish and I don't want that to happen. I don't want her to lose anything she loves but sadly...she have tp lose me.

After spraying a small amount of men's perfume, I stared at Sana's room because this might be the last time that I'll be here.

'Sorry if I'll left you, Sana, but it's for the best for us...' I thought as I squeeze my eyes shut.

As soon as I descended downstairs, the door opened and I saw Sana. She beamed in the moment our eyes met and quickly waddle up to me. Her soft lips pressed on mine, wrapping her hands on my waist, and gave me a tight hug.

"I missed you!" She exclaims when she pull away from the hug. Her eyes landed on my outfit so her smile halted. "Are you going out? But it's already late, Tzutzu."

"Uh, no, not just me." I forced a smile and cupped her face.

I will miss those eyes which expresses a lot of emotions. Those lips smiling prettily. Those puffy cheeks that I wanted to pinch every single time. And, of course, Sana herself.