"My sister..." She mumbled.

"I'll try to keep him busy. If you want to find her make it quick." I said as it ran at me. I raised my leg and stomped on the ground sending a wave of roots through the concrete as they try to bind to him. The creature leaps around the roots avoiding ever single one, "Selene." I called as the roots each shot out metallic spikes. I grabbed the metal on the plants and shot electricity through them. The creature roars as it struggled to escape my trap, "Just die!" I shouted as I fired more lightning through it. Though the damn thing was fast, as I felt it grab my neck and push me through a wall. It tried to crush my windpipe as I struggled to force it off. It can stretch it's limbs?

"Nat 20." Shinoa called as some piece of the roof crushed its arm releasing me. I cough a bit getting some air to rush into my lungs. I noticed my skin getting paler and paler as I used my abilities.

"I need to end this now..." I mumbled as I ran out the building and fired a bolt of electricity at the creature. It broke out of the metal spikes and avoided the attack, "Shit." I mumbled as it was already next to me and rammed into my arm. I flew into a building and heard Shinoa shout, "Run!" I quickly ran deeper into the building as an explosion occurred behind me. The screams of numerous souls following me through the halls as I heard the building wither and crumble behind me. As the screams began to dwindle I heard something crashing but couldn't react in time as I saw the creature had freed itself from the debris and its hand was full of some energy that had a wailing sound emitting from it, "Fuck..." Was all I could say as I braced for its attack that sent me flying out of the building and into the streets. I felt my body getting drained from the attack as I struggled to stand, "Move damn it... Fucking move..." I groaned through gritting teeth.

I saw the creature coming out of the building, that was slowly crumbling away, crashing down towards me. I fired electricity at it and to me side pushing me away from its attack. I noticed it had fresh blood in its hands and mouth. I attempt to attack it, but felt my body ache and my stomach burn.

Warning Frenzy Imminent!

Frenzy Imminent!

"Shit not now...." I mumbled as I felt my body tense up. Seems the creature was smart enough take advantage of my predicament. I felt it pierce its claws into my back and force me to the ground. It grasped my head and I felt it beginning to crush it slowly. I felt some heat above me as Ember shouted at it.

"Let go of him!" She shouted as she burned the creature away forcing it to retreat from them.

"Ember..." I mumbled as I attempted to get up.

"Aqua and Star are alive for now, but I sensed you were in trouble... I couldn't just stay there... I am not sure of their condition but I couldn't let you die." She said glancing about the buildings looking for it, "Also sorry, I know you wanted to keep them away but..."

"F/N?" Weiss called as I felt her hands grabbing my arms, "Your skin is pale how much blood did you lose?"

"I told you to stay away from Vale." I said as I felt another pair of hands grab my other arm.

"You think we won't at least try to aid you in some way?" Yang replied, "Besides Ember said you needed help with something."

"Point my arm to the left." I said as Yang complied and held it in the direction I directed. Ember seemed to read my intention and fired a wall of flames at the building as Electricity flew out my arm towards the same target. A loud wail echoes through the air as it retreats again, "You girls you need to leave..."

"Master you are close to frenzy..." Ember called out.

"F/N what is happening?" Ruby asked.

"I need to drink blood... Like now..." I said as I felt my body burn more.