Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (chapter 01)

It is an early morning of the day. You an early riser are on rooftop to practice ballet.

You are moving like a swaying plant.
You are wearing a short loose frok which was blowing in the air, uncovering most of the part of your leg and thigh. As you are doing the ballet.

It is like an art, yes obviously the ballet is

It is like an art, yes obviously the ballet is. But it is a beautiful combination of you and your movements.

The other side can't take it anymore now. He was sipping tea sitting on armchair while looking at you.
His posture is so relaxing, spreading legs are not hanging in air, as a sign of full relaxation of him. Like nothing can give him hurry now.

It is not like he is here for his own duty. Rather he wakes up in the very morning just to watch the art, which he think he can watch for his whole life.

He was about to take another sip of tea , but his hand holding the cup suddenly move from his lips before taking it and his hands became stop.

His big Adam's apple moved up and down when you did your hand movements.

Your hands are on your head that you spread for another dance movement. And your beautiful features of your chest and neck can be seen like the center of the view.

Jun cant process what is going with him now. He is not a fuckboy but everytime he looks at you or find you anywhere, he can't stop looking at your movements, gesture.

He think it's just not your innocent face or beautiful body, there's something more special in you that attracted him for a long time, Since he moved from China after having his graduation. Still though he is studying but here. He couldn't go back to China, just for you.

Yeah it may be silly for him to do this huge thing for you and he is just your neighbour. He even didn't talk to you for once. And it's not weird for him.

He is pretty obvious about his love towards you. This is no joke. 1st he thought he just had crush on you but no, it's not.

Time is passing and his love towards you growing in a multiplying form.

His eyes can't stop looking at you, while you're doing the last step.

You landed your leg on the ground that you were holding in a high position for quite long time. It hurts now.

You brush your black silky hair with your fingers as a sign of exhaustion. You are pounding heavily.

You slowly walk to the other side of the rooftop, from where Jun can get better view of you.