Chapter 4

Harlow

Harlow

"Are you serious Will!"

"Arlo if you would just let me expl-

"Is this why you didn't want me coming?" I questioned, she huffed and looked away but I yanked her shoulder back to look at me "You never even cared about my sleep schedule did you? You just wanted to blow up a fucking hospital?!"

"And so what If I did? I did it for a good reason"

"What reason could you possibly have?" She rolled her eyes "This is serious Willow, we don't pull big decisions like this without consulting the whole team".

"The team is full of pussies" She huffed.

"We're practical! And if you talked to us first you would understand why we didn't decide to just set fire to the whole thing" I ran a hand through my hair in frustration "That was the biggest hospital in the country Willow, medicine from there is used everywhere".

"Yeah to give to werewolves" She muttered bitterly.

"Not just werewolves, humans also depend on that medicine Willow" I said breathlessly "Many many humans, everywhere and you have just singlehandedly made them helpless"

This caught her attention "W-well they can always rebuild it"

"In how many years Willow?" I was practically yelling now "And what makes you think they'll continue providing medicine for humans now that you've done this? Shit even we steal our medical supplies from there".

She now looked significantly more guilty "Look I'm sorry Arlo, I just wanted to prove a point"

"Well, you sure fucking did" I threw my hands up in the air "You proved that I can't trust you, I'm never letting you go on a mission alone again!" I pointed at her "And even if you do I'll make sure you have a fucking shadow that'll babysit you the whole time since you clearly can't behave!".

"I'm sorry Harlow" She sniffed apologetically.

"No you're not, but you will be" I turned my eyes away from her "Get the fuck out of my office" She walked out muttering something underneath her breath "What was that?" I dared her to say some disrespectful shit to me.

"I said good look on your mission today"

I rolled my eyes "Yeah, that's what I thought bye".

I watched her stride out of my office, slamming the door slightly. I blew air out of my nose and leaned back into my chair. I brought my fingers up to my temple as I began to try to rub away my incoming migraine.

Fuck this is bad.

I didn't even have time to do damage control. I had to be in a truck heading to the Golden Claw pack in the next hour. Today we were doing another breakout but it was extra special today because unlike all the other times we were not going to burn down the factories afterwards.