Chapter 2

Harlow

Harlow

"This is our biggest one yet"

I spread out the map on the desk and pointed at the road. "These are where all the trucks will pass by on their way to the werewolf health centre" I drew a circle around the health centre in red marker "We have to stop four of the five buses before they reach their destination," I told them. Everyone nodded.

"What are the buses carrying?" Flo asked.

"New antidotes to wolfsbane, they're in particularly high demand this month due to how many casualties we've left on missions recently," I said the last part with a smirk. This month we'd hit an all-time high on attacks on the werewolves and human rebellions.

Just in the last fourteen days, we'd broken out over fifteen hundred humans from slave factories. They now lived freely behind the walls of the WBB. Carrying out their lives as they would've before the takeover happened.

It was paradise.

"Why four of the five?"

I pointed my pen at Lameck "Good question!". I leaned closer "Those five trucks are going to be packed with bottles enough to cure two to three packs and ideally I'd want us to shatter all the bottles in those four trucks" I explained " We will allow the fifth to think it has gotten away but the victory will soon fade as they realise how little they brought" I giggle.

"They will have to split what's in that truck between three packs!" I emphasized "These are animals we're dealing with remember, they'd do anything to get their claws on the bottles to cure their children, their families and themselves" I emphasized, "Their natural animal instinct will switch on and before they know it, they'll be tearing each other to pieces".

"That's...Psychotic"

"It's brilliant" Will stepped out to defend me, she put her arm around my shoulder and pecked my head "It's crazy genius".

Aloe crossed her arms "Yeah I'm with Willow on this one, the plans pretty good" I gave her a smile of appreciation and she shot me a wink.

"Course it is, what more can we expect from the leader of this shit show" Lameck leaned on the table "But Flo's right, this all sounds a bit over our heads".

"The way I see it we've got the easy part down" I pointed at Aloe "We could get Aloe and her team to drop in on the trucks and crush all the bottles from the inside" I pointed at Lameck "We can get you to line some explosives on the road, setting them off right after the first track has passed through, boom car crash for the rest of them".

"I think we're forgetting about the highly trained wolves that will be driving these vehicles" Flo brought up "They're not going to die just because of a little car crash, they're better than that."

"That's true..." I thought. I didn't make a plan for the wolves.

"I could hit them with some sleeping darts, if I put enough dosage it should be enough to knock them out for hours" Will suggests.