Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)

"I should have gave you twenty but no sweet girl, not that many until you are mines," Eliza whispers. When Eliza finished she pulled my panties up and cradled me in her arms. I cried, weeping, I didn't want her to touch me. I struggled out her arms but she held me tightly in her arms. I quickly feel asleep after crying so much and her calming words.

I felt someone shake me. "Wake my princess," a calming voice whispered. I strained my eyes looking where I am. I notice my I am in the airport...again, but I'm in someone's arms. I see someone in a black blazer, white shirt and black tie.... Ansel. He has me in his arms. I jump out of his arms. Run away, this is your chance, this place is crowded, you can get lost in it and it'll be hard for her. Leave Ash! I thought. But I don't, I stay even when I just got spanked. I take out my passport. I got identified, and checked, after that I found myself a chair.

Eliza was quickly as my side, she held my hand and kissed it. I snatched my hand away from her, then walking off to the bathroom. I shut myself in the first bathroom looking into mirror. What have I done? My behind hurt. And so the crying continued, I feel to the floor weeping. I bang my head over and over on the wall, forbidding myself, punishing myself.

Heels clunk, coming into the bathroom. "Ashley, please come out, our plane will be coming soon," Eliza spoke quietly. "I'm sorry Ashley, I panicked, and I lashed out."

"All because I said I'd kill you jokingly?" I asked.

"Yes baby, come out now I miss you already..." Eliza sighs, mad at herself. "Don't cry baby, I'm so stupid and mad at myself."

I stood. "I won't say that again Eliza," I murmured. I opened the door, there she was with open arms. I am in her open arms, she carries me throughout the bathroom.

Eliza's pov

I carry Ashley in my arms, as we walk out there is Ansel waiting by our bags. I hand her over to him, like she's a fragile gift. Three men came to take the luggage, I walk to my private jet with my girl behind me. I walk up the steps and find myself a seat. Ansel sat Ashley down, in a seat across me.

Ansel and a few men left us alone. Ashley crawls toward me, and shows off her submissive eyes. Yes, that's right, crawl to me little girl. She kneels leaning her head on my inner left thigh, I pet her head, making the strands of hair leave from her beautiful eyes. She's kissing up on my leg as if she is begging me.

"You wanna sit up here baby?" I asked.

She looked up at me with her dark submissive doe eyes, answering. "Yes please,"

I took my hands under her arms, lifting her up, she straddles me with her head in the crook of my neck sniffing my scent. My hands were on her waist now drifting down her behind, I grabbed one cheek and supported her with the other around her waist. We are interrupted by the jet going off.

I prod her sex, inspecting her textured vagina. I take my middle finger then ring finger into her sex. She's wet for me. "Good girl, good wet little pvssy," as I finger her, pumping my fingers in and out slowly she mewls, squirming and trying to break free from her own made straddle. I sit her on my lap with her legs hanging off the chair.

I have my way with her, torturing her for my own pleasure. I take my fingertip over her highly sensitive pearl, I gave her seven small slaps against her sex, making her jump and legs thrash. I throw her body on the table, pulling her pants down.

"Will you be my submissive?" I asked, whispering as I dove my head between her leg.

"Huh?"

I got down on one knee in front of her, with my sincere eyes looking up at her as her legs were spread for me and her moist dripping sex exposed. I rub her clit slowly, in small circles, I am looking into her eyes. "Ashley Black, will you be my submissive?" I asked.

She jolts with pleasure, as I rub circles faster. Her liquids run down her sex, her back arching as she moans loudly into her body rippling orgasm. "Y-YES!" she screams.

I smirk. "Good,"

"N-N-NO!" she yelled, "I will not!" she slammed her legs shut. I forced them apart with anger, I slapped her sex angrily and I didn't stop, I gave her ten of them as I saw fit. Don't worry, I will get her too be mines sooner or later... Ashley Black will be mines. "AH!" she yelps, with hot fresh tears streaming down her face her eyes.

"Go sit somewhere until I figure out what to do with you, girl," I smacked one leg hard, making her scramble away. She takes her pants and puts them back on and off to another chair, far away from me. I can't be mad with her, it's her choice but I want her to be my submissive, she's good for it and this defiant, clumsy girl needs to show her her place. I want to protect her, this is no world for her. The spanking she needs, the discipline. She was bred to be my submissive, made for me.

I tried to get some sleep and so I did.

I wake up, the jet is still going on. I walk over to Ashley who is sleeping peacefully but has a tear-stained face. I kissed her. "You will be my submissive though, whether you like it or not," I kiss her on the lips once more, the feeling of kissing her lips was so good, they were smooth and I didn't stop kissing her in her sleep. I wanted to kiss every inch of her body. She's a heavy sleeper, so I slipped her shoes off, carefully took her pants off, and pulled her shirt off. Her small bouncy breast was exposed, elongated and hard.

I wanted to suck her nipples, kissing her small breast. I spread her legs, kneeling in between the space of them. I reach my arm to the table, where a bottle of oil and lotion was standing. I grab the oil, it smells of cherries and vanilla. I squirt some into the palm of my left hand, I massage th oil onto her breast.

Instantly she wakes up. "Eliza!" she moaned. "What are you doing?" she asked.

I smile and noticed she hasn't stopped me. "I am massaging your breast if you don't mind, they are so beautiful and suckable," I want to devour her really.

"Keep going please," she says, relaxing and letting me massage her breast. She's enjoying this, her hand reach up to pull my shirt off of me, and when she does, she pulls the bra down and my breast are free at last. I pull on her slippery nipple, making her yelp, her legs are squirming as I tug on them more, I then use my teeth to suck and pull.

I lower down to to her sex, and apply more oil to my hand. My hand rubs it in circles to her sex, which was already wet but now I just made it even more wetter. It's small, beautiful and glistening, she spreads her legs more as open as she can. "Be still," I walk over to where the refreshments and ice are, I take a bowl and fill it up with ice cubes. Taking the biggest ice cube, I rub it over the pearl of her sex, making her thrash, then over her lips, I do this a few times until the ice cube melts to a small size, I pop the ice cube inside of her sex making her back arch, and legs fly up with excitement. I take my right hand and give her a slap on her sex, she jumps.

"M-More," she stammers, whispering.

This is where my role comes in, my chance to be dominant and right where I want her. "More what?" I asked with a viper-like tone.

"More ice!" she gasps. "More hitting the spot!" she begs, crying out loud.

"Where Ashley?" I ask.

She slides a finger down to where the ice was inside of her sex. "More ice here, more hitting here, please... it feels good,"

I smirk, with joy. She is learning what it is like if she could be mines. She must learn her inner submissive that she was born with. I take another ice cube, popping it into her, she moans. The first ice cube was already melting within her, and water soon leaked out. She seems to like this..., Earthly elements... Water, hmm. Maybe elements will be our thing for our next session.