Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)

Start from the beginning

She took a hand and grabbed my neck in place to the wall. "Ms. Rob-Rob-Robinson!" I gasp, nearly at the brink of screaming, she slaps me. I'm being lightly choked, then mouth covered.

I learn to be quiet while experiencing this new pleasure... I've always been the one to do girls, but no one has never done me. I liked this, though I tried not to like it too much. Her hand over my mouth, I felt worn out by it a bit but aroused even more.

Eliza got down on her knees, kissing my sex sweetly then giving it a small slap. I jump and yelp. "Good girl," she gives it a pet where the hair is. "yes, good girl," she laps up liquids from me. I got on my knees with her, looking down at her.

A Domme like her, on her knees? Some Domme. "Ms. Robinson, I am not good," I moan. Eliza stand, walking to our coat hooks. Clearly she ignored me. Eliza took a knee-length army green Trench coat.

"Put this on, I will be waiting in my limo," she walks off with that.

I obey her which is weird, but anyways I grab my phone, purse and house keys. I walk to my desk, taking a red color pencil and yellow post it. Writing : Gonna be gone for a while girls. Be back soon, knowing the person I'm going with it might be a few days...

I was in the car with Robinson and to my surprise, even Ansel was here. In New York... "Visiting New York, Ms. Robinson?" I asked.

Eliza shook her head. "No, New York is my home," she smiles. "Ashley I have a house in New York,"

Will Eliza be following me around forever now? "Oh..." I sigh frustrated. "Is that where we are going,"

She shook her head again. "No dear, we're going to...India,"

Dear? India?! I look in my purse to see if my passport is still in there and yes, it is. "Ms. Robinson, I don't understand,"

"You will," she smiles. She pulls a bag out that was on the car floor. "put these on."

I took the bag from her, pulling out black skinnies, a white turtleneck crop top, creme knit socks, black panties, a matching bra, and ankle platform chunk booties. "thanks, Ms. Robinson," I take the Trench coat off, with nothing underneath, Ansel didn't dare looking, Ms. Robinson gave him tiger eyes like she would kill him. I dress up with the clothes she gave me.

Eliza pulls me to her side, "Let me put your hair into a bun," I let her put my hair in a bun as her burgundy dyed hair is in a bun too, I notice. Also I see she had on a white oversized shirt dress, black lace designer leggings and a pair of black chunky heel booties. After putting my hair in a bun she kissed my forehead. "Oh baby girl you look so adorable," her long fingertip swirl circles onto my visible stomach, my crop top showed off too much, I laughed as she tickled me. I sounded like a child but I couldn't help it!

"Stop Eliza!" I giggled. "Please, I'm gonna kill you for tickling me!" I exclaimed with laughter.

Eliza stopped and looked down at me with no mercy, she looked like she was going to spank me. Ansel popped his earbuds in. Oh shit, he knows she spanks girls?

Eliza flips me on my stomach so my behind is facing her, she pulls my pants and panties down. She actually had the will power to rip the material of my panties and stuff them in my mouth. What did I do? She rubbed my behind. "Count for every smack," she demanded. Then slapping my face. I nodded.

Eliza took her hand across my behind, I screamed through the panties. She spanked harder. "Count!" she slapped my sex, causing me to thrash and body to jerk.

"One," came out muffled. Another spanking came to me, and "two, three, four, five, six!" it was all over. My behind stung. Eliza took lotion out from her handbag, applying it to my right cheek, she rubbed both of them. It hurt, even that little touch.