"Then follow it. You'll learn if you can feel it." She whispered and massaged the breasts. Margo's hand crept inside the dress and expertly unfastened the bra until her hands covered it.

"I can't finish this," Aveline pleaded as her hands started to get weak and buried them inside the dough. Margo's hand crawled down to the thigh, capturing Aveline's feminity by rubbing it gently. She seemed to swallow an invisible lump on her throat, distracted from the hands of Margo.

Margo's hand caressed the nipple while the other one had been touching her clit. The finger sneaked inside, resembling an earthworm that squirmed eagerly to enter Aveline's wet fruit. "Oh..shit!" She moaned and leaned in front of the counter while Margo's hands became playful inside the drenched core.

"You want to make bread? I'm teaching you how to press it." Margo kissed the neck, her fingers twirled inside the walls and making Aveline's body arched from the expert fingers. Aveline bit her lower lip as she moaned. She was licking her neck, playfully biting the shoulder and massaging the breast of Aveline.

Both were engulfed in a burning desire; the dough began to get moist when Aveline squeezed it harder and harder, she could feel her body burning from erotic bliss. Aveline moaned loudly. Not minding the flour on her hands, she turned to face Margo, then held the cheeks as she kissed her until they had flour on their faces.

The stripper silently approached her prey, fueled by the memory of Margo. It was as if a switch had been flipped inside Aveline, infusing her with an unstoppable energy to dance and seduce her client. Her hips moved sensually from side to side in a seductive catwalk, like a predator gracefully stalking her willing prey in the dark.

Aveline was poised to dominate the scene. She danced once more in front of her client, gracefully twirling her hips as if an invisible hoop encircled her, demonstrating the fluidity and control she had over her body.

The client bit the lower lip while watching the stripper dance, immediately picking up the glass of wine and drink it. There was a little wine left, letting out the tongue wipe the lips. The guest swallowed again from a thirsty throat, deep breathing from the client was in sync by the pounding of drums coming from the music, and a musical voice of the singer.

Aveline reached her prey; she was enticed to open the client's legs. Then the strings from the violin accompanied her when she knelt in between the thighs. The singer resonated with a sweet moan again. Like a cat, the stripper glided her nose to the surface of the client's pants, the way she touched it with her nose resembled a paintbrush softly caressing the canvass. She started from the thigh, going upwards, sniffing the scent and sensually rubbing the arm. She gave a sensual butterfly caress to the skin and gently moving up, going to the neck. Aveline could smell the scent coming from her gentle strokes. It was like a kind of fruit, a sweet fragrance of an apple, strawberry, and vanilla. It woke her senses, she brushed the softness of the skin, going to the neck and caressed it with the tip of her nose. She could feel the guest was wearing a leather jacket, but Aveline could also sense its heartbeat pulsating louder with her touch. She liked the scent of her prey. The stripper felt the tension, and she blew a warm breath to the client's ear. Aveline felt the guest's throat simultaneously swallowing more often every time her nose caressed the softness of the nape. Those eyes were shut, sweat trickled down on the forehead, biting the lower lip again from the stripper's touch.

The scent was familiar to Aveline, and she remembered the moments she had with Margo.

"I can't believe...I'm letting you do this to me," Margo stated in a disgruntled face.

"Hey, you're only hand washing a handkerchief," Aveline scoffed, she could see the way Margo forcefully stretched the cloth, too eager to remove the stain.