"Uh, We're going to see the 5th universe?" Kaminari questionably asks, which brought JJ's mood down as he then faces palmed himself.

Jirou gave Kaminari the old stab stab with her ear jacks. "Ow, what was that for?" Kaminari complained.

"For being an idiot," Jirou says back.

JJ sighs as he looks at Kaminari, "If you need a reminder, I said that every four universes, we will be directed to the wheel of randomness, where we get to see a whole bunch of random stuff, some you might all enjoy." JJ says he was disappointed with Kaminari.

"Now then, let me go ahead and bring the other guys in here," JJ says before snapping his fingers, bringing in the remaining LOV, a sweaty Miruko, a confused Eri and Kota as they were sitting on their respective guardian's lap, Deku who seemed creepily calm, and a beaten-up Mineta.

"Sorry for suddenly bringing you guys in here, but whenever I do the wheel of randomness, I want everybody to be present," JJ says apologetically.

"A warning would have been nice. I was on my last set of bench presses before I started doing curls." Miruko says as she wiped the sweat off her face with her arm. JJ snaps his finger to thoroughly clean Miruko, which was a surprise, but she just shrugged it off as she then leaned back into her seat.

"You couldn't have the worst possible timing, I was about to beat him to show my dominance," Tomura complained as he pointed at Dabi.

"What kind of BS is that? I was clearly winning." Dabi said back as they then both glared at each other.

"So, how was the playroom?" JJ asked the kids as he didn't want to deal with the LOV members.

"It was so fun. There were many toys with Mr.Deku's voice in them." Eri says excitedly as she starts bobbing her head, which made Emi laugh.

"I-Is it possible for me to take some home?" Kota asks shyly, which earns Shino a small chuckle.

"Sure, I can always make more," JJ says happily, which made Kota somewhat excited as a slight blush appeared on his face.

"No fair, I want to take some too," Eri said, pouting.

"It's alright, I can make more for you too." JJ then turned to Mineta, who seemed brain dead as Kaminari was doing his best to wake him up.

JJ then turned to Izuku, who had his eyes closed while smiling.

"Sorry Izuku, but I want everyone's reactions, so I have to undo what you did." Izuku remained scarily silent as JJ nervously snapped his fingers to fix Mineta.

"O-Ok, now that's out of the way, let's spin the wheel," JJ said nervously as he kept an eye out for Izuku while snapping his fingers to spin the wheel.

The wheel went through many random things until it stopped at Fan Art.

"Fan Art? There's Fan Art of us?" Ryukyu asks.

"Yeah, a whole bunch of them. But This one may prioritize Izuku though" 'Some I have to be careful when choosing' thought JJ, "Anyways, let's get a move on."