Chapter 26.2 - Future Queen of Hearts

(This is not ep 22.5 okay XD)

♥️At the Hearts Kingdom, yesterday before the final attack♥️

"Ve! I hope Antonio is fine."

Feliciano's feet scrubbed anxiously on the flame red carpet. His face was trickled with sweat as he is likely to meet something so horrid to him. The bright amber orange eyes stared thoroughly towards the door that it was labelled as Intensive Care Unit, where Antonio was bedridden for almost 4 days. Although his worry was pointless since Antonio's prognosis is getting better and surprisingly really quick.

The door creaked open and a stunning nurse appeared in front of Feliciano's eyes.

"Ciao, bella~! Is Big Brother Antonio alright?"

The nervousness was bottled in the Jack's insides as the nurse, who was stunning at the outside stared at him wide and blankly straight into the eye. Feliciano is unsure if the bella came out to tell a wonderful news or not.

"I...I'm sorry...Jack Feliciano. If you think..Urmmm..."

"It's okay. Just go on, bella. Ve~"

The nurse was relieve hearing the response from one of the King's trusted men as she was actually reluctant before. Alright, then. It's time to tell the Jack about the Ace's condition.

"Urmm...Jack Feliciano. Ace Antonio is-"

In sudden, the door was slammed open widely, causing both Feliciano and the nurse jumped sideways.

"Feliciano! What are you doing out here?!"

"Mr Carriedo, with due all respect, please return to the bed."

"Big Brother Antonio! I got a message from the search team!"

"Is Queen Kiku alright? Is His Majesty okay? What about Lovi-"

Feliciano raised his hand, signalling Antonio to silence his mouth.

"They are all fine. Lud and Lovi are okay. And all the Queens are safe and sound."

"Thank goodness." Antonio finally obeys the nurse and walk to his bed, where he is supposed to undergo some test before he can finally discharged, according to the nurse.

"Antonio, we had orders."

Antonio look at Feliciano's face in astonishment. The usual air-headed man who has such a sloppy personality wears a serious expression on his face and nervously being so stern, which cause the atmosphere around them is quite unpleasant and uncomfortable but it also gives a hint to Antonio that the orders are seemingly a serious one.

"So, what do we need to do?"

Feliciano take a deep breath and let it all out from his chest.

"Queen Lilli suspected that the enemies will attack all the kingdoms at once so we better be prepared. Well, after all the tests are done, please storm all the soldiers for briefing and we will storm towards the borders immediately. Also, for now, deployed the guards at the borders and tell them to relay the updates every 30 minutes. The team that they assigned will come here to aid us via Vladimir's Teleportation Spell. And it looks like you will meet Gilbert and Kuro once more."

"Alright then. Thanks, Feliciano."

The Jack of Hearts left the room and walks towards Ludwig's office to grab any information as he knows to benefit them for the battle. His eyes glared at the desk where his memories about 4 days ago projected in his mind. Yeah, that is the last time where Feliciano met Kiku and Ludwig face-to-face before Kiku went missing and Ludwig joined the search team. He was happy to hear that both of his precious are safe but the news about the threat towards the kingdom had knocked his senses. He may be a coward but the dangers from the outside will never leave his life. That's the fate he will go through as Feliciano thinks deeply, once he had signed himself as the Jack of Hearts 3 years ago and the oath he swore to help both his crush and his best friend.