Chapter 20 - Hiking Trip Accident

♠️♦️♣️♥️

- KIKU'S POV -

I went to the door of the cave after I heard someone just screamed and frowned when I looked the visitors. This person who stared at me, it must be Lovino-san, Feli-kun's elder brother.

I heard Gilbert-san's voice from afar. "Kiku, what the heck with that noise-!" He frowned, looking at Ludwig-kun. He, on the other hand, frowned looking at Gilbert-san. Looking at how their faces are so alike, I guess this is Ludwig kun's brother. Sorry, Gilbert-san. It's been a while since the last time I have met you

"B...Bruder?..."

"L...Ludwig...Oh! Mein Gott." Ludwig-kun wrapped his arms around Gilbert-san, with an expression that I never saw since I lived together with Ludwig-kun. Tears flowing down from his eyes, making it shine like a jewel. He grabbed me by my back as well, hugging the both of us in happiness. I literally want to cry even though I feel a little bit cringed. He must be worried with the thought that he will lose me and his elder brother. I restrained myself from Ludwig-kun's muscular arms and looked at a man who looked exactly like me. I began to breakdown.

"N...Nii-san...Why-.Erck!" He rushed and hug me. I can feel his tears damped my clothes.

"You...Baka! Why have you always made me worry!" Honestly, I never saw nii-san cry so hard in my life, except when our father died. So this is quite a new side of him, for me to understand.

"兄さん, ごめんなさい... (nii- san, gomen'nasai)."
I was startled. "You must be worried about me, right?"

After nii-san let go of his arms, I told him to follow me and Gilbert, where the other Queens and Matthew are sitting and preparing for the next plan. Well, of course I can see Alfred-san's surprise face when looking at Arthur-san and Matthew-san. He may deadly thought that he will lose his Queen and his brother forever.

Well, so do they.

"A...Alfred!" Matthew-san's eyes widened very large but Arthur-san...He still got upset about what Stefan-san said about Alfred-san.

"Mattie...Arthur..." He went towards the both of them and wrapped his arms on their necks. I'm quite afraid when I look at Arthur-san's face as he doesn't care about anything at all. For the others, I'm so happy that Lovino-san and Francis-san reunited with Lilli-san and she looks so happy about it. Even Elizaveta-san, Roderich-san and Gilbert-san are reunited again as best friends after being separated for years.

Still, I'm worrying about Arthur-san.

"Alfred, can I ask something...Why...Why did you accept me? During the coronation?" He gripped Alfred-san's hand so tight that I can feel that he actually tried to hold up his anger.

"Dude, what's with the sudden-."

"Answer it now!" Okay now his anger had bursted. I know that he didn't mean to be angry at Alfred-san but for him, when it comes to trust, it was just like a glass. Once it is broken, it could never be repaired except leaving the cracks.

"Because I know you are meant to be!" Alfred-san screamed so loud that his voice just echoed in the cave. Both me and Arthur-san were stunned.

"W...What? S...Said it again?" Arthur-san startled.

"Because...I know you are meant to be! When you were brought into the castle, I just accepted the fate that you are my Queen. And after a few weeks, I think I did the right thing."

"What about when you thought that I'm dead and Matthew gone missing? Did you just surrender to fate?" I frowned looking at Arthur-san as I rarely saw him talk to other people with a dreadful voice. This is not a good idea to pressure Alfred-san.