Chapter 5 - The Power of Time

♠️♦️♣️♥️

- Still 3RD POV -

Everyone's faces went priceless upon hearing a harsh voice at a dark corner in the meeting room. A man with a pair of flashy red eyes with white hair is giving a deadly stare at Ivan and Alfred. Immediately, they stop their fight for a while to concentrate on this very decent guy in a hood and a cape. Both Ludwig's and Roderich's faces fall as they knew who that person was.

"B...Bruder?!"

"Gil...Gilbert?! Where have you been?! Don't you know how me and Elizaveta worried about you?!" Roderich's face was in an awe upon meeting his best friend again.

"It's been a wild journey and I don't have time to tell you everything, Roderich."

Alfred then came up with a sudden realisation. He went near Gilbert with his arms crossed, "So you came here to tell us, that you kidnapped our Queens, Joker?!"

"What?! Are you an idiot?!"

"Bruder that's enough!!!"

Everyone's eyes turn to Ludwig, then to Gilbert again. His scream had literally made the room fall into silence.

Ludwig's eyes then meet Gilbert's. They stared at each other as likely they have a strained relationship in the past. While the others are frowning because they don't have any idea about their connection. Well, particularly except Roderich based on a his expression.

"What did you want from me, bruder?! You have a better excuse for kidnapping Kiku from me!"

"Hallo! I didn't tell you that I went here for a confession. In fact, why should I say that I'm kidnapping them if I even don't?!"

"You don't have your reasons to be here. Just like when you abdicated Vater . We're on a middle of something and..."

"And what?! You all just fight each other and   never think of a solution just like a bunch of idiots!"

Alfred aimed the gun on Gilbert's chin in anger, "So what? If you're the one who took our Queens, you better tell us now!"

"You idiot. I told you that I didn't come here to confess! I just came here to check on you because you two are bickering..." Gilbert looks on Alfred and Ivan. "... had caused the disturbance in the cavern! Besides, I won't do anything that can risk Luddy's life!"

"Luddy?"

"Or Lud." Surprisingly, Feliciano entered the room with Lovino. His eyes had dried up by constantly crying. " Both of them are Ludwig's nickname and...Gilbert is..."

Ludwig sighs, " He's my elder bruder."

————————————————————————

- FRANCIS'S POV -

I never received the most devastating news in my whole life. The whole room stared in amusement and shock upon hearing Ludwig's confession except Roderich, Feliciano and Lovino who seems to know the fact. Even I, with Antonio who are Gilbert's best friends during our study years actually didn't know at all that he had another sibling even if it's a little brother. All we know is that he was an important person to the kingdom before the force abdication of the previous King of Hearts occurred.

But when I thought again, something was really strange on both of them. They had the same facial features but both of them had different physical traits and personality. Ludwig is always extremely serious especially during the meetings and paperworks. His slick blonde hair is always that perfect, not  even a single thread of hair sticking out and he has such brilliant blue eyes which shine like a jewel that I had seen during my visit in Spades.