Chapter 13 - When it's Going Get Tuff

♠️♦️♣️♥️

- 3RD POV - (A moderate snowstorm occurred during the climb)

"Ohh fuck! The shitstorm..."

"Language, Lovino." Francis put his foot on a rock and pinned it at the spot.

"Francis, how long do we need to go?!" Gilbert scream at the top of his lungs to Francis.

"Calm down, bruder. You might cause an avalanche and we..."

Suddenly, Ludwig feels that his heart is stabbed by a shrapnel. It started to beat very fast and his chest felt swollen, Still he gritted his clean white teeth to make sure his brother didn't notice it. But his hand is still clutching his chest.

"Why suddenly quiet Lud-...Ludwig! Are you okay?!"

"I'm okay...It's...Urgh! Just a pain...! Arghh!!" Ludwig trying to hold the immense pain in his heart. He accidentally lost his grip and almost fell down in about 2500 meters. Luckily, Gilbert grabs his brother's hands from under him just in time and hoist him up on his shoulders.

"Ludwig! Hang on! Francis! How long we need to-"

"Al!"

"Isn't that Matthew?" Gilbert thought. He tried to get a closer look on Alfred's team but the snowstorm had limited his vision. But Matthew's updates had warned him that they are in deep trouble.

"Big brother Francis! Al...Alfred! He went unconscious!"

"WHAT?!!!!" Both Lovino and Francis screamed in horror.

"Oh schieße! Alfred and Matthew are at the bottom! Roderich! Ivan! You need to-"

"Ivan! Urghh! Hang on!"

Gilbert's face went into horror, "Roderich? Roderich! What's going on!"

"Gilbert! It's Ivan! He's weakened! I don't know what's going on but...He said that his chest is swollen with pain!"

"K...Kusso! Lovino! You and King Francis need to thrust up your force power! We can't hold on to them for too long!" Kuro also screams from the bottom pulling up the rope connecting to Ivan and supporting Roderich with his spiky boots stuck into the rocks.

"Ahhh fuck!" Lovino can't believe what he and Francis need to face. As the upper team, they can feel the load they need to carry to pull the others to the top. Now, with Ludwig, Alfred and Ivan are down and Matthew, Kuro, Gilbert and Roderich are struggling to get them up, Francis and Lovino realise that they have no other choice but to use full force to get the whole team to the top safely.

"Shit...Francis! We're going to fall!"

Francis is a good strategist but not nearly as good as his Queen, Lilli or his Jack, Basch. With those two not coming here to help him, he needs to come up with something now or they will fall from  2500 meters from above.

"Okay! Matthew! You hoisted Alfred sideways and near the surface of the mountain." Francis starts to give the whole team some instructions

"Big brother Francis...Okay!"

"Roderich, you pulled Alfred's rope and hoisted Ivan on your shoulders. Then Kuro will pull Ivan's rope."

"Good!"

"Hai!"

"Gilbert, you hoisted Ludwig on you and Lovino will pull Ludwig's rope."