Chapter 11 - Secret Study

♠️♦️♣️♥️

- LILLI'S POV -

We turned our heads towards the source of the shout that we heard just now, now eying with two figures that we actually didn't recognise. Well, they are hooded, right? How in the world can we see their faces?! My face went into horror and suddenly, my mind went onto a blank phase. Judging by the others, they also had their eyes rounded and jaws dropped.Honestly, we never thought that the soldiers would spot on knowing that we're missing in action since it's now midnight, so didn't take consideration at all with this possibility.

"N...Nani...?"

"Ohh...shoot...!"

"W....what?"

I look at Arthur, Elizaveta and Kiku who are just fidget at the spot. Then I knew it immediately. Those two bring up a whole gang of it, hoping to turn us up to their Boss.

Suddenly, Arthur pulls out a some kind of stick but it contains something supernatural in it. His magic wand, passed down by generations in his family and his single slapstick, the common sword which is used for fencing. Even Kiku grabs his katana and pulls out from its cover.

I was frozen on the spot when I saw Arthur dashed towards the guards and by Kiku's reaction, he literally wanted to join the brawl them as well.

"Elizaveta-san, protect Lilli-san!"

Both of those men speed up towards a group of guards and to be honest, it's quite an interesting view to watch. Those boys, revealing their weapons, and smash all the way each time they encounter an enemy like a maniac. Using their full power and speed the beat and tear all the enemies down in a single attack.

"Curse!" I saw Kiku's eyes go red. I think it's the same iris colour with his twin brother, only a little bit of pink. While Arthur's eyes are changing from the usual brilliant emerald green into blue, the same eyes like Francis only have a bit of purple. Our powers were passed down to cut the power of the kingdom into half.

Suddenly, Elizaveta charged into the front and slash in about 5 soldiers at once with her giant sword. The boys didn't mind at all and I think that now the guards will face a three lock deathway . I caught Arthur's eyes as he needs to tell something.

"Lilli, we will take care of this! You focus on the lock."

I nodded. Knowing that the time is not on our side, I hurriedly insert the pin into the lock.

-----------------------

LOVINO'S POV (In I don't-give-a-wtf where this place is!)

My eyes feel the radiant brightness of the light from the sunshine. What the heck?! It's morning already?! I think I only sleep for a few minutes. Gilbert is right. Time does move really fast in the outside world. Ohh God dammit! Now I wish that Francis will consider giving me a three-day break so I can have a siesta with fratelino and Antonio after all this shit is over!

"Wakey, wakey, sunshine!" Ohh god damn, I just heard King Alfred's childish voice not from a far at the campsite, holding a ladle. "Francis made some breakfast today." Wait! Francis made it?! Sure I would like to taste it!

Francis, with not his usually fluffy white apron that he always wears , showed us a pot of hot soup, large chunks of garlic bread, meatballs and some mash potatoes with peas. It really looks good with King Ludwig's wurst and sauerkraut.

At that moment, I think I have literally the best breakfast for my whole life. It's been awhile since I have tasted Ludwig's sauerkraut. The last time I have taste it was when Feliciano invited me for a feast after Ludwig and Kiku ascended as the King and Queen of Hearts.