Chapter 27 - Beyond the Limits

♠️♦️♣️♥️

(Flashback)

- 3RD POV -

Young Soo, Nataliya, Gilbert and Kuro meet up with Alfred at the Spades Castle using the Teleportation Spell via Lovino, Arthur and Vladimir.

"Oh hey..." greeted Alfred.

"Your Majesty, may I ask? Who is the Mediator?"

A Chinese man revealed himself with a slick haired young man who was lifting a box. Both of them are surprised when they look at Young Soo. The latter himself reacted the same way.

"S...Seonsaengnim!" exclaimed Young Soo.

"Oh my god! Young Soo!" It was Jack Yao, the one who Young Soo called as Seonsaengnim. "Where have you been?! Your friends! Ka Lung, Xiao Mei, Ruan, Kuro and Kiku! They have been worried about you!"

"It's a long story, seongsaengnim. I will tell you later. Oh! Leon!" Young Soo is happy to meet another childhood friend of his once more.

"Yo! Young Soo! Long time no see!" Both of them raised their hands and met each other, making a clap sound

"Oh by the way, Your Majesty. What kind of stuff is that the Queen mentioned?"

Alfred told Young Soo and the others about Ka Lung's confiscated fireworks and explosives that he made during their childhood. He also informed that Ka Lung or his English name, Leon had been working as a spy from an underground network especially with his expertise in dealing explosives.

"Whoa! You're a big guy now! Huh, Leon?"

Leon ignored Young Soo's teasing and gave him the box that he had been holding. "Here are all the explosives. Just put them all around their base and pressed this detonator. You will enjoy the light show. 100% guaranteed !

Jack Yao sighed. "Aiiyah! You are still like a kid even after working as a spy."

"Well, Yao," shrugged Alfred. "Don't underestimate him. For at least. You have been a good teacher for him. Trust me."

————————————————————————

- 3RD POV - (Present time)

"You actually expected that we would attack from all sides?!"

"You think that we are all a whole idiot?" Elizaveta released her sword towards Stefan. Nataliya throws one of her knives at him but he suddenly vanishes into thin air.

"Damn it!"  Arthur lowered his barrier and immediately his iris went perfectly normal, the same green emerald. He stretched his arms in front of him and said an incantation. A medium-size magic circle appeared in front of them.

"Let's go! We need to chase them at the Spades. I hope Lovino is finishing with the spell." Arthur pulled Lukas's arm and entered the portal. Nataliya volunteered to stay at the Clubs in case the enemy attacked the kingdom again. So Elizaveta joined the boys and arrived at the Spades.

The three of them watched as their comrades were duelling outside the Cardverse, not far from the borders of Spades but they couldn't get a clear view due to the trees.