Chapter 39

(Izzy got to the hospital and walked into lukes room)
"Hey cutie pie,how are you doing?"
'A lot better since your here.'
"Aw,your so sweet. What have the doctors been doing to you?"
'Just talking and a lot of testing, not fun at all. I feel kinda sad being here.'
"Hang in there. It's gonna get better soon."
'Izzy can I tell you something?'
"Sure,what is it?"
'Thanks for saving my life,again.'
"Your welcome, I love you."
'My arm hurts, again.'
"It's going to hurt, the burns are really bad."
'Why did I have to do this to myself? I should've never let it
get to this.'
"I feel like it's my fault. I feel like I'm the cause behind this. I should be the one laying there in the hospital bed. Not you, luke you don't deserve this."
'Isabelle, you wouldn't wanna be in my position. It sucks. Everyone here thinks I'm a mental patient.'
"Luke...." Izzy said while tears fell down her cheeks.
"Luke you're not a mental patient. You're here to gain confidence back, and self control. You'll be out of here before you know it."
(Luke laid back in the bed and put a pillow over his face)
'I hate my life. I'm such a failure. Maybe if I wasn't so ugly maybe people wouldn't pick on me.'
(Luke breaks down into tears)
'Sometimes I just wanna die. Why do people have to take it extreme when they bully me? I can only take so much, I'm only 14.'
"awww baby. I'm so freaken sorry that you have to go through this. 3 months left of school and you'll be out of her before you know it. Can't wait to see you rocking out on stage!"