Chapter 26

(The next day at school)
(After math Ashton,Michael & Calum went up to the teacher and asked them where Luke and Izzy was)
"Excuse me do you happen to know where Luke and Izzy are? We are there friends."
'This is private but, since you're all their friends I'll tell you. A fight broke out in the hallways after homeroom before. The fight was between Luke,Isabelle and Megan. Apparently Megan tried to attack luke. Witnesses say she kept shouting, "Luke kill yourself." That resulted into him trying to overdose in the hallway. Megan is getting suspended and an ambulance was sent to the school to bring Luke to the hospital, that's where Isabelle is. I'm so sorry.'
(After school Michael,Calum & Ashton went to the hospital to see Luke)
(They walk into Luke's room)
"Hey buddy,how you doing?"
'Everything hurts Michael. My life is horrible'.
"I hate seeing you like this. You have to stay or we won't be able to take over the music world."
'Im trying but it's hard.'
(Izzy starts crying)
'Ash,may I see you in the hallway?'
(They go out in the hallway)
"What's wrong?"
'Seeing luke trying to kill himself was so hard watch. I couldn't stop him. I hope megan pays for what she's done.'
"Don't worry, she's getting suspended for a while."
'Liz was here earlier...She wants to press charges against Megan. She told me she's sick and tired of her behavior. Her sons life is in jeopardy.'
"Honestly Liz should get the police involved this is a serious matter were facing."
'Your definitely not gonna like this one....In the ambulance this morning the paramedics were examining his body, they found new burns on his arms. He went from 2 weeks clean to 0. I feel horrible."
(Izzy cries into her hands)
"That's horrible. That's really bad, he was doing really good. I feel so so bad. No one deserves to be bullied the way he is. The outcome of it is getting worse. I'm sorry, Isabelle. But, Luke's a strong kid he'll get through this. I'll make sure of it."