Chapter 49

11pm.

11pm is when both izzy and luke decided to go to bed. it was a long day and everyone needed their rest because tomorrow is round 2. Some events that occurred earlier really had her worried. To make sure nothing happens izzy decided to sleep next to luke.

The thought of ever loosing Luke really hurt to think about. the fact that people wanted him dead for no apparent reason was just freaken horrible.

izzy's pov:

it was midnight. i couldnt sleep. i was deeply afraid that luke was gonna do something if i went to sleep. i had to stay on high alert to make sure he didn' overdose or something. to pass time i decided to go on my phone to youtube and watch his hemmo1996 covers. Luke has a powerful voice for a 15 year old. the thing that i'm happy about the most is the fact luke will be turning 16 in 5 days.

7am.

okay so i lied i passed out around 3am. and now it was 7am and luke wasn't in bed next to me. i flipped out. i panicked. luke had such a big house, who knows where he couldve gone. i grabbed my jacket and began my search.

"I walked from rhe living room to the kitchen and michael scared the shit out of me."

'goodmorning, i didn't mean to scare you. luke always leaves a spare key under the mat on the back deck so i can let myself in whenever i want. sorry to frighten you.'

"Good morning to you to. uh hey listen did you happen to see luke? i can't find him."

michael dropped his food and ran so fast screaming Luke's name. i guess he knew where he would go.

"we ran through the house to the garage on the otherside of the house. we found luke just in time."

'Luke put the pills down and the rope. Please. We love you so much. Don't do it. '

luke almost hung himself in the garage.

luke than dropped everything and michael hugged him.

"it's gonna be ok luke. ok? i pulled luke in for a big hug. and planted a kiss on his forehead."

Luke needed a lot of love and respect, People didn't understand what he was going through. Luke effected so many people's lives, he was wanted and people especially the 5sosfam had to show it more than they ever had to before.