Chapter 75

"I'm tryna make you proud
Do everything you did
I hope you're up there with God
Saying that's my kid
I still look for your face in the crowd." - if you could see me now (the script)
~
~
"You'll never understand how much you've hurt me. Who throws a beer bottle at their kid? Tell me who does that?" Luke was demanding an answer. "That's a parent who has anger issues and has an alcohol problem..... That's me." Andy responded to Luke's question. "I'm so glad that people we're finally able to see the monster you really are. I'm so happy you attacked me that night backstage, now you're here paying for the damage that you caused." Luke was sticking it to his dad, basically. "I'm actually trying to make it up to you." Andy said. "How can you undo the beatings & the throwing of the objects. And the verbal abuse too?" Luke was so mad. "You're a raging alcoholic." Luke than added. "I actually have been getting help for my alcoholism. I'm helping myself get over that addiction. I need to. I wanna be able to see my son get big in the world." Andy smiled, Luke turned his head. "I don't wanna be related to you - I don't want people to know that I'm related to such a malicious human being." Luke blurted out. "No matter what I say, you're still going to hate me. Right?" Andy asked Luke. "I don't hate you. I hate your attitude and behavior." Luke scuffed. "Luke, if I wouldn't known that mum's death was bothering you so much... You should've just said so. I would've talked to you about it." Andy was trying so hard to be nice. "You clearly don't understand... That was too hard for me to mention. I couldn't fathom it. It will always be hard. I was such a wreck the day mum died, izzy had to watch me all night making sure I wasn't going to anything stupid. You should've been concerned about that, Dad." Luke was literally letting his dad have a piece of his mind. "Luke what was I supposed to do??? The whole family was a wreck that day. Jack had to leave work - he came home a complete mess. And Ben was so devastated he came home too. I'm thankful izzy was there to help you." Andy was trying to save his ass. "THATS ALL YOU EVER SAY. JACK THIS BEN THIS. YOU SAY YOURE PROUD OF ME AND MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS BUT YOU CLEARLY DONT ACT IT. I'm finally livin my dream, doesn't that make you happy?" Luke questioned his father. "It's makes me happy... Look, the reason why I treat Ben and jack differently from you is cause they're different from you. Your famous and their not - that bothers them." Andy loves making up excuses. "Ok so you couldn't tell me that?? I would've understood." Luke was still pissed. "I'll prove it to you - tour starts tomorrow right? I'll bail myself out by the end of the week and I'll show you how much I care." Andy was explaining a deal with Luke. "If you care so much you should know that they're threatening to for close the house...... It's a deal. You try one thing, you turn yourself into the cops - and I'll never when see you ever again." Luke made his end of the bet. "That's a deal." Andy made Luke shake his hand.
Let the games begin.... Ding.
~
~
Later that day Luke pulled up in Isabelle's driveway. Immediately, Isabelle flew out of the house when she saw Luke pull up. "What's wrong?" she asked, luke was crying in the drivers seat. "My dad apologized. And he will be out by Friday." The lump burned the inside part of Luke's throat causing him to cry even harder. "That's it, their letting a sick fucking bastard , come out of jail just like that. Disgusting." Izzy was digusted with the situation. "I should've been allowed to come . Oh how I would've love to exchange words with that man..." Don't get izzy started on what she thinks about Andy Hemmings. "Listen izzy, I think I wanna give him a second chance ya know." Luke said while sniffling a bit. " do not let Ashton hear you say that he'll be really pissed. After all when he saw the bruises he was ready to call the cops and I do not blame him." Izzy nodded her head in agreement. "He's my dad izzy.... That's all I have left. My brothers don't care. They have lives of true own. They don't care about me." It hurt Luke to even mention that. "But your dad is a fucking child abuser! He's going to hurt you again if he's let out of jail!." Izzy screamed at Luke throwing her arms in the air. "I'm sorry..... I'm just having lots of mixed feelings and emotions." Luke explained. "They'll be a lot of issues if you make the wrong move. I'm warning you now." Izzy basically threatened Luke. Oops
( anyways my wonderful children I'm so happy that I'm able to figure out what to write in this fanfic again!!! This will be continued soon)