Chapter 92

"Izzy aren't you going to the doctor today? Isn't it the day you find out the sex of the baby?" Luke had a questionable look upon his face. "Yes i do. But, I don't want you to come because I want to surprise you with the sex." Izzy continued to talk as she was doing her make up in the bathroom. "Yeah but I want us to find out together, it would be a special moment." Luke kept insisting on going with izzy. "I would love you to come but  I want it to be a surprise." Izzy insisted on Luke to stay home. "Why are you so stubborn?" Luke was full of questions. "I'm a hormonal pregnant woman. What do you expect?"
"Ok I guess I'll stay home, sit on the couch, watch the lakers came and eat chips." Luke jumped on the couch and turned on the tv. "Ok no, you won't do that. You're gonna clean the house. If you don't do what I ask than you can kiss your goodnight sex goodbye for the rest of the year." Luke shot up from the couch. "0k babe I'm sorry. I'll clean the house. No man can survive 6 months without sex." Izzy giggled at lukes statement.
"Okay, Luke I'm going now. I should be back in an hour. Just do me a favor and don't burn down the house."
Izzy left, leaving Luke alone with his own imagination.
*1 hour later*
"How was it? Are we having a boy or a girl?" Luke stood up waiting for an answer. "Luke were having twins. A boy and a girl." Lukes jaw dropped. He literally had no words. "Ok so you need to tell me you're carrying two things in there." Luke said pointing to iZzys tummy. "Yes Luke, I'm carrying our to beautiful children. I can't wait to finally meet them in 6 months." Luke Luke izzy into a hug and kissed her forehead. "I can't believe this is actually happen. I'm going to have two little bundle of joys. "
"I know. We're going to be one happy family." Izzy kissed Luke on the lips. "One thing, our daughter can't date until she's 30."
"That's a deal." Izzy responded. They both giggled. "So what do you want to eat?" Luke asked izzy. "hmmm that's a hard one, I'm kinda craving Wendy's but I also want Chinese food."
"How about both babe?" Luke giggled at izzy's request. "Sure that would be great!"