Chapter 101

Izzy was seriously like 7 months pregnant at this point. Luke was violently ill & he couldn't really do much, literally at this point he was going every day for dialysis. The was the only thing keeping him alive at the moment. With out this treatment he would be dead. The doctors have began searching for a kidney match. The msg show was just two weeks away and straight after Luke is supposed to go under surgery. Yet again, for the second time in year  his life is on a thread, everyone was just so scared that Luke was going to pass away. Luna & Aidan have just learned to how to stand and to say words - he can't leave his beloved children now.
"I'm always constantly suffering you know, and I don't get why. Why??" Luke looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. The last time he found himself doing this was when he was getting Bullied, was depressed , hated himself & was suicidal. "Why was I chosen to have this particular life....where I constantly run into something; that isn't good." He continued to have a conversation with himself while looking at his reflection. "Luke you look so pale & weak. It's horrible. Why are you so sick?"
"It feels like im slowly disappearing into thin air..I don't have that much time left. How does this happen?" Izzy walked in; she stood behind him and watch him just let his emotions out. "Baby, God, Gives the toughest battles to his toughest soldiers...he knows how brave you've been so he's throwing this at you cause he knows you can get through it. You're fighter Luke." She kissed him on his temple. He sighed and said "I love you. You've always been there in my darkest times..in the times where I was willing to give up. I thank you so much for sticking by For so long." He slung his arms around Izzy, and rested his chin on her shoulder. "You know it's always going to get better. I bet there's millions of people right now trying to see if they can give you their kidney. Since I'm
Pregnant I'm not allowed. I'm so sorry babe." Once Izzy stopped talking she frowned. "I just want to get better you know. It just generally sucks waking up every day, your back hurts, your stomach aches,you have a constant feeling to vomit, you don't even have energy to get up off the bed; my eyes are sunken in and I look so pale, I really look like I'm on meth or something." The last comment made them both giggle a bit. "Luke, you're going to get a kidney. You're going to heal and see your daughter be born."
**2 weeks later at MSG**
5sos were preparing to hit the stage. At last, they're finally playing the greatest venue of the world, Madison square garden. It's yet the biggest milestone of their career, it sold out in a matter of minutes nearly a year ago. Proud is an understatement. These boys came out of Sydney just doing covers on YouTube and now a few years later they're going to be on that stage with their families in the crowd having the happiest highlight of their entire lives. Each and every one of them once struggled in ways you could possibly imagined, whether it was people not believing in your dreams, not able to get by because of having a single parent , being shy or getting made fun of because of your apparence of the way you acted. They officially made it. If Luke would've ended it long ago there wouldn't be 5sos. He's officially living the dream, he's doing what he's always wanted to do. Correction they all are, together. "Good luck babe!! I'm so proud!! Your mom is watching you tonight from above, she's so happy for you." Luke smiled at izzy's words. "Luna and Aidan are going to be in the crowd with me cheering you on." That just made Luke so happy. Izzy was basically a replacement for Liz. On the other hand Luke and his father had gotten into a fight again. But, this was way before Luke got sick. It was a stupid fight so Luke told his dad that he was done with him. I guess at this point that wasn't the greatest thing to do. *5 minutes to show time* LEEANNA stood next to Luke and Izzy, wishing Ashton (her husband ) and the rest of the boys best of luck. "Luke are you nervous?" Izzy questioned Luke. "Yes, I'm literally shaking." *3 minutes to show time* "I love you thanks for all your support."
*10 seconds to showtime*
"Luna, Aidan, say bye to daddy." Luke kissed his children and his beautiful wife before heading to the stage. 5sos finished the main set and came off the stage for a few minute break before the encore. Izzy immediately came over to Luke , she was so excited and so happy about the show. But that ended quickly when 5sos' tour manager Amy motioned Luke to walk over to her. Izzy decided to watch from afar on what was going on. She didn't wanna intrude with whatever was about to go down. Amy grabbed Both of Luke's wrists and looked directly into his eyes. Sympathy filled the room as she began talking. "Luke...honey...there's no easy way to tell you this." Those words instantly made Luke's mood change. The worst things happen on the best nights in Luke's opinion. "Your Uncle just called me & I was told that it was urgent to tell you & that it couldn't wait. Luke, your grandpa had a heart attack today. He didn't make it. I'm so sorry sweetheart." The news absolutely crushed him. Tonight was supposed to be the happiest night of his life and now he was just completely done. "I know we're in the encore and I didn't want to make you upset before you went back on stage but your family urged me to tell you now." Luke embraced any into a hug. "I'm so so sorry sweetheart. He loves you. He's with you tonight." Luke was a mess at this point. By the time Izzy Walked over to Luke, he had to go back onstage. So he quickly fixed himself and went to do the encore. Izzy was left puzzled to why her husband was crying.
After the show is when she found out the devastating news. She hugged him, kissed him, while he talked to his relatives on the phone. You see, Luke is very close with his grandpa. That was his mother's father. It hit him hard. Liz's father was a better fatherly figure than Andy, it will always be that way. "Luke it will be okay. We're going to get through This." Izzy was attempting to get Luke to calm down. "No it won't!! Don't say that!! I lost the second person who I endeared the most to me, he was all I had left that was the closest thing I had to having my mom around...now he's gone and I never got to say goodbye. Tonight, he was supposed to see me play here. Now he's dead Izzy. I can't bring him back, I won't ever see his smile or hear his voice. He would always tell me stories about my mother as a child. Everyone who means most to me is leaving this earth. I'm beginning not to deal with my heart breaks. What am I going to do when my father dies? Our relationship has been shitty and on and off for years now, he's not 'family' to me anymore. He's an add& I doubt he'd even care that his father in law died." Luke was angry & full of emotion. He sat back stage whining & crying. The other boys say near him watching all of this, their hearts broke. Izzy didn't want the kids to see so she had her parents take them back to the hotel. "Listen sweetheart; I know what it's like to loose somebody. Your grandpa is so proud of you for all your accomplishments in life. He'll always be with you. He's with your mom up in heaven and their both looking down on you tonight. They've never been so happy seeing you rocking out on stage with your best friends. I love you, we're all going to support you."
"This calls for a group hug." Michael said out loud and every hugged Luke. It's been awhile since they've seen him have a massive break down.
Who knew that the best day of your life can become your worst day in life in the matter of minutes. That's the lesson Luke learned that night. What made things worse was when the 5sosfam had found out. What's even more tragic was Luke was turning 21 in nearly an hour. This wasn't the early birthday present he was hoping for.