Chapter 4

(the next day at school)

(izzy walks by Luke and Ashton crying)

"Hey uh Izzy, um i never thought I'd ask you but, are you okay?'

NO DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM FUCKING OKAY LUKE DUMBFUCK HEMMINGS?!

"Sorry, im concerned. Whats wrong?"

I-I I'M SORRY FOR BULLYING YOU ALL THE TIME. THAT IS SO PATHETIC OF ME FOR HURTING YOU AND THREATENING YOU. ITS SO LOW OF ME."

 "hey um thats okay. im used to it. I get bullied all the time. It isnt a big deal."

I get bullied too. Not in school though. Online. That's why I bully people in school. Thats why ive been bullying you. I take my anger out on people. I'm sorry. I hope we can try and be friends. That would be nice.

"I guess that sounds like a plan. Hey do you wanna walk to English together? I heard we have a substitute today."

Sure and maybe you can help me with my math homework. I'm having trouble with the midterm review packet.

"I can totally help you. Im in an AP Mah class, so that stuff is easy for me."

Thank you Luke.

"No one has said that to me before. No one has been that nice to me before. Everyone is either sarcastic or obnoxious to me."

That has no changed Hemmo, I'm nice, and i actaully mean it.

"Thanks Izzy. Now lets hurry to English before we're late. We wouldnt want detention now would we?"