Chapter 98

The children were asleep and it was perfectly safe for Luke and Izzy to get down and dirty if you what I am talking about.
Izzy walked into the room dressed in brand new victoria secret lingerie attire, exactly Luke's liking. "You're looking good. I'm guessing that outfit is new. Are we going to celebrate something?" A smirk formed on Isabelle's face. "I thought we were going to celebrate the new single - it's been ages since your band's made music. This is big!" Izzy sat on the edge of the bed attempting to write Luke in the mood. "I'm pretty tired after all that promo today. I really just wanna lay down watch some tv and hit the hay." Luke was being a wimp. How nice of him. "You know if we wait until tomorrow I won't be in the mood and it won't be special because that means you have already seen this get up on me. That won't be fair." Izzy moved closer to Luke and started rubbing Luke's thigh and he sorta jumped out of the bed. "Did I startle your pants? Is there a party getting lit up in there that needs to come out?" She was talking goosing up Luke now. "Ok, okay, we'll have sex. Jesus, woman, a guy can't be tired around here...I'm going to get ready. I'll be back in a moment." Luke got up off the bed and proceeded to to the bathroom and a moment later he came back stripped down to his zebra striped boxers with a funny hat on. "Oh baby you're back now. Let's get the party started now..." Izzy grabbed her phone and clicked on her Beyoncé playlist and put the volume all the way. You see, they can kinda get loud at times so Luke and Izzy have to drown the banging sounds out so the kids don't hear anything.
*time passes by*
To sum it up: The sex was rough and the condom broke. Congrats Mr & MRS Hemmings you've been blessed with another baby. May the next 9 months be wonderful. You're next bundle of joy is on the way.