Chapter 70

*3 days later*
"LUKE LUKE WAKE UP MY MOM JUST CALLED ME!"izzy screamed at Luke,shaking him to wake up.
"WHAT? I'm up." Luke legit jumped 10 feet in the air. "MY MOM JUST CALLED ME I GOT SOME BAD NEWS." Izzy's eyes Began filling with tears before luke answered her. "What's wrong babe?" Luke stroked Izzy's arm. "My grandma passed away Luke. She's gone." Izzy bursted into tears. A large tear stream rolling down her cheeks. "I'm here. It's going to be okay."luke leaned over and wrapped his arms around Luke. "Your grandma was and still is a wonderful lady. Don't forget that. She's looking down on you. I love you, she loves you." Luke kept kissing and hugging izzy, until they both fell asleep on the hotel bed.
*the funeral*
Izzy's pov:
"The funeral was a bit of a blur. I remember crying my eyes out while Luke comforted me. I remember sitting in a church hearing a priesr discuss my grandmothers life and how much she accomplished, how wonderful her children & grandchildren are. I remember seeing how broken my mom and family were. And lastly I remember standing in the cemetery, hearing final prayers being said and flowers being laid upon the shiney brown casket. And I remember the casket being lowered into te ground and I grabbed onto Luke's suit and started to hysterically cry. It happened to fast & too sudden.
Grandma I need you, luke I need you, everyone I need you. I'm broken right now, my heart needs healing."

1 week later...
Approx. one week later Luke and Isabelle were back home in Sydney, sitting outside Luke's house on the porch. Izzy had her head laying against his shoulder; while they both gazed at the sky and the atmosphere around.
"Don't ever leave me luke hemmings, you're my heart and soul." Izzy whispered those words slowly into Lukes ear.
That was the first time Luke smile in months.