Chapter 93

**izzy calls luke**
*luke answers*
"LUKE, YOU NEEDA COME HOME NOW!!"
"Why, you know it's my boys night  out at the bar."
"Luke, my water just broke, get your ass home now!"
"But, this isn't supposed to happen for another 5 days!"
"LUKE DONT YOU PLAY GAMES WITH ME DO YOU WANT ME TO HAVE YOUR CHILDREN AT HOME ON THE BED OR IN A HOSPITAL WITH A BAG OF MORPHINE?"
"Ok,okay, I'm leaving now. Try not to give birth now."
"Luke I will kill you!"
"Bye, love you."
*phone call ends*
*within 5 mins Luke got home and he called an ambulance for izzy*
"Just breathe babe, everything will be okay." Luke was trying to comfort izzy. She grabbed him by the shirt and said: "this is worse than the time I had food poisoning from your horrible cooking. Now shut up, be romantic and hold my hand." Izzy was really angry with her husband. "OW , OW THE BABY IS COMING NOW." Izzy was screaming in pain and agony. And just a minute before they got to the hospital, izzy gave birth to the first kid. "Welcome to the world. Luke would you like to hold your daughter?"
The paramedic handed Luke his daughter before getting izzy out of the ambulance. "Hello there. I'm daddy." And he started crying because of how beautiful she looked.
Luna Anne Hemmings born on December 17th, 2016 at 7:07pm. She was 6 pound 2 ounces.
By the time they rolled izzy down to the emergency department she gave birth to the second twin. "Here Luke, you can hold your son. " Luke handed Luna off to izzy and than the nurse handed Luke his new born son.
Aidan Tyler Hemmings born on December 17th, 2016 at 7:14pm. He was 6 pounds 6 ounces.

"Our kids are so beautiful Luke. Look, Aidan has your nose and Luna has your smile." Izzy was holding one kid in each arm. "Luna has your skin tone and Aidan has a mix of both of our skin tones. They're mini us's." Izzy giggled.  "Izzy, let's make more babies." Izzy smiled and said; "we will, just not right now. I just gave you two kids. Keep your pants on."