Chapter 41

Approximentally 3 months later.........................

It was June 16th to be exact is was the last day of school. Which meant the last day of testing as well. The mental hospital reallty has helped Luke a lot. He's been way more happier. Him and his band have finally recorded some songs and made an EP which will be released in 3 days. The EP is called Somewhere New and the songs consist of;  Unpredictable, Out Of My Limit, Beside You, & Gotta Get Out.

That also meant 3 days left of staying home in Australia, because in three days 5SOS will be packing their bags and heading over to Britian for the European leg of tour with One Direction. Everyone was nervous to meet 1D for the first time. They didn't wanna make a bad first impression. 5SOS had to make a very good first impression, they had to prove to one direction that they wanted this position. And also Calum, Ashton, Luke and Michael wanted to see if they can get a record deal with a well known record company. Their goal is to become famous and demoniate the word.

And that meant that they had to practice really hard, focus and be a bit more wiser. Luke especially had to stay focused and happy, if he were to relapse back into depression and self harm that could really lead to worse problems in the band. That's the one thing 5 seconds of summer can't jepordize.

I would also like to mention that Luke has been 4 months clean! He hasn't touched a lighter or anything. The burns are still scars but you can no longer figure out that they were once burns- well the cigarette ones you can.

Luke still remains embarassed about showing his wrists or longer legs in public so to cover it up he wears black skinny jeans most of the time and he wears load of band bracelets on both wrists. He's healing and that's what matters to Izzy the most. She hates seeing her boyfriend in pain.