Chapter 65

*Ashton confronting Luke after the fight with Jake*

"Whoa Luke, are you okay?" Ashton stopped Luke from walking away. "Im fine." That's the biggest lie Luke has ever told anyone. "No, no Luke you're not fine. You didn't-?" Luke cupped his hands around his eyes and cried. "Ashton, I relapsed." Luke choked out those words, sympathy filled Ashton's eyes immediately. "Y-you r-re-relapsed?" Ashton stuttered. "Yes, I did, yesterday." Luke added. "How bad is it?" Ashton clenched his jaw bracing for the worst. "bad, really bad." Luke's voice cracked.

Luke rolled up his sleeves slightly revealing the dark red marks on his flesh. "Luke, Im so sor-." Ashton grabbed one of Lukes arms, hugged it tight and began crying. "Im here. I'm here. I'll do anything for you." Ash rubbed Luke's arm. " I tried not to." Luke reassured Ashton. "You my friend need a hug." Ashton embraced Luke for a good five minutes, until Ash was escorted out of the school because of the fight that happened earlier.

~

*Lunch time*

"Luke, whats that purple thing under your eye?" Calum pointed at Luke face and squinted is eyes. "What is it???" Cal stood up and walked toward Luke. Calum than took his finger and touched the area under Luke's eye. "LUKE IS THAT MAKE-UP?" Cal said a bit too loud. Luke's face became a light red color when Calum mentioned the word make up. Luke stayed quiet as Calum brushed his hand over Luke's entire cheek, a dust like substance was on calum's hand. "It is make up." Calum said sternly. "Is that a bruise?" Calum question, Luke began sweating immensely. "No, No, no its not." Luke stuttered. "yeah it is. What happened?" Calum had a sorrowful look upon his face. " I fell and hit my face on the stairs in my house, okay?" Luke scurried out of the cafeteria not wanting to deal with anybody.

_

That was definitely a close call.

-

Luke got home and went up in his room. He was so scared of his dad coming home tonight and hurting him really bad.

-

6:05PM.

"LUKE YOU BETTER BE UP THERE! I NEED TO HAVE A WORD WITH YOU!" andy walked through the house and screamed up the stairs. "DAD IM IN MY ROOM!" luke yelled back. And before Luke even knew it his dad was standing in the doorway of his room, with anger filling his eyes. "YOU GOT IN A FIGHT TODAY IN SCHOOL? HUH?" His dad was basically all up in his face. "Someone started with me." Luke said quietly. "THATS NOT A FREAKING EXCUSE." Luke's father walked out of the room and came back with Luke's pill bottle in his hand. He threw it at Luke. "NO ONE WOULD CARE IF YOU TOOK THIS WHOLE THING RIGHT NOW." Andy stormed out of the room, slamming the door, leaving Luke in tears. Luke sat in his bed the rest of the night trying to breathe. He was beginning to think that all the thing's his dad was saying to him about himself were true.