Chapter 97

Izzy and Luke drove up to Luke's old childhood home; they took the both babies out of the car and made their ways toward the front door. They breathe heavily before knocking on the door. "Luke are you sure this is a good idea? Are you sure that he's going to be sober?" Izzy was very nervous and concerned, she didn't want Luna or Aidan to get hurt. "I think he'll be okay. Let me handle this." Luke's grip tightened on Aidan's carrier. Luke knocked on the door and within 2 minutes the door opened. "Dad, I would like you to meet your grandchildren." Luke said, andy's mouth dropped in disbelief. "Come on in." Andy shockingly welcomed them in they explained everything. Surprisingly, everything turned out alright, there was no fighting,yelling nothing at all. Andy played with his grandchildren and Luke wasn't afraid. That proves a lot.
~
~
Izzy sat in the bedroom looking through old videos on her MacBook, she happened to come across a video she made when she was in 9th grade. It was an apology video that she made that was supposed to get posted online for Luke to see. In the video it contained video footage from other people when she'd bully him in school. There was a video where she pushed him in the hallway and kicked him, another when she shoved him into a wall and yelled mean stuff at him and he ran into the bathroom. And than someone got a video of him crying in the bathroom and saying "why does she hate me so much." Other stuff included;tweets,texts, Instagram posts,ect. It was basically a 5 minute video; Izzy watched the beginning to find herself crying and Luke walked in. "I can't believe I did that horrible stuff to you in 9th grade. I never meant to do such damage to such a beautiful boy; with so much going for him. I'm so fucking sorry." They hugged and Luke kissed her forehead. "It's okay. It'll be okay." Luke kept repeating those words. Eventually she skipped to the ending of the video where it showed her and she was talking in the video; she recorded herself with tears coming down her cheeks. She ended the video by saying; "I'm Isabelle Maloney,I'm a bully  & I bullied Luke hemmings. If I could take back what I did or said I totally would. I'm so sorry." The video ended & Izzy was just so upset and in distraught. "I remember that. It's all coming back to me. Baby, I'm here. That was one portion of my life..it doesn't mean anything to me now." Luke kissed izzy's forehead multiple times. "It would've meant something if I put out there for the world to see. A lot of people still don't believe that I apologized to you...I should just post the video now. All this only happened five years ago and I just really wanna show the world how truly sorry I was and how regretful I still am from hurting the person that means most to me."
Loading.....
Video now posted on YouTube, watch now or share with friends.