Chapter 53

the Australian leg of the tour was no over.
"We are going on a few week break before going to North America for the last leg of take me home tour & honestly I can't wait cause we're touring where izzy's family is. We'll be in Long Island, New York! I can't wait to meet izzy's aunts/uncles/cousins/grandparents. Plus I'll be meeting her sister for the first time. (The reason why I haven't met her yet is because she's away in college in Albany,NY) I'm just so excited, this is my first time in America. And her extended family we'll be having a pool party and that's when I have a special announcement to make. I hope Isabelle loves the great news I have."
1 month later.......
Hello, America!
1 day to kick off of the American shows in New York!
2 days to the party.
----
Sound check.
24 hours till kick off.
(Here's the Setlist)
(Friendly reminder this is set in take me home tour when 5sos opened up for 1d)
1. Over and over
2 I've got this friend
3. Try hard
4. Unpredictable
5. Heartbreak girl
6. Too late
7. Gotta get out
8. Wherever you are
-----
"Wow Isabelle isn't this place amazing! I never saw a venue so close to the water before. This is insane."
'I know right. Long Island is so beautiful . This is the first time I've been back since I was like 8 years old. My sister Mikki can't wait to meet you! And I can't wait to see her. Haven't seen her in ages. By the way she's coming to the concert tomorrow,luke."