Chapter 89

Wedding speeches;
First up Izzy's father;
"To my beloved daughter, Isabelle. Where can I begin? Adopting you was the best choice I ever made. You've made a huge impact in my life that nobody else would be able to. They day I got to sign papers, and bring you into my home and call you my daughter, was the happiest moment in my life. I'm so proud of what you've accomplished in your life sweetheart.i knew from a very young age that you would be famous one day. Now look at you you're married to a rock star and you're on the cover of vogue promoting you're own clothing line. I'm so proud! From the Disney trips to the Puerto Rican cruises to meeting joe Jonas in 2008 in a New Jersey McDonald's; I'm so happy that I have so memorable memories with you, I can't to make more. Today, I had to give my little girl away, not just to anybody but to Luke Robert Hemmings. I've never seen your face light up so much when you're with him. He makes you so happy. I'm so glad he does. Best of luck to the both of you. I'm looking forward to having some grandchildren soon (everyone giggled). God bless you two! Let's raise a toast to the new wedded couple, Mr & Mrs Hemmings!
Tom walked over to Isabelle and kissed his daughter on the cheek. "I love you, you'll always be my little girl." Everybody aw'd. "I love you daddy. Thank you for everything. Thank you for making my special day perfect."

Next up to do speeches was Leeanna (izzy's best friend since middle school):
"They say once you hit 7 years in any kind of friendship that it's going to last a life time. This year is our 7 year friendaverary and I'm so blessed to be Isabelle's best friend. Hopefully our friendship will last a lifetime. Over the years, you've taught me so much. I remember staying up to hours of the night texting you making sure that you were okay. I remember the day we first met, and we bonded over one direction, it seemed like yesterday, and since then our friendship blossomed into something I would never have dreamed of being a 7th grader. You made me a stronger person, all just because I helped you through high school conquer your battles with yourself. I'm so grateful for that. You inspired many more people, Isabelle. You found Luke and picked him up and kept him here. Now, look, you married the best person in the world. I never wanted you to marry anybody else but him. Luke, you've made her the happiest in girl in the world, please continue doing that. I never want to see her frown ever again. Quite frankly I don't think I've seen her frown since our sophomore year in high school. Izzy, as a friend I'm so happy on what you accompished in your life. I was in cvs the other day and bam! I see you on the front cover and I screamed in excitement. I literally picked up the magazine and shoved it in the cashiers face like a crazy woman and said "yeah that's right that's my best friend." (Lots of laughter) anyways, cheers to mr & Mrs hemmings, may your love be infinite, may your lives be happy and full of bright moments and lots of memories. Here's a toast to the girl and boy almighty. "
After Leeanna's speech, izzy walked over in literal tears hugging her. "Thank you so much. You're amazing. " and they hugged for awhile.
Next Michaela was supposed to do a speech but she was absolutely too choked up and too in shock to make one; instead she had a surprise for Izzy.
"Izzy over the years I know how much you wanted to know the real you and know what real family is like. After so many endless years of searching and searching I finally was able to do it. Here today, I present to you , the best woman in the world, who created the best sister I could ever ask for is Isabelle's birth mother Sashi Pov. She flew in from Cambodia just to see her grown up daughter on her wedding day. Everyone give Sashi a round of applause."
Izzy's birth mother walked through the doors, holding a baby photo of izzy, the only picture she had left of her. They both hugged with tears coming down their faces. "You're my Srey my beautiful daughter! I can't believe it's you! I've been searching for years to be able to find you!"
"Mom I love you. Thank you for giving me the best life ever." They hugged for awhile.
This is the best gift that anybody could ask for.