Chapter 86

Later that day....
"Luke are you ready?" Calum questioned Luke before they took the stage. "I'm so nervous! My palms are sweating and I'm freaking out!! What if she says no?" Luke was in a panic. "Are you kidding? Calum questioned Luke. "You're kidding right?"
"Good luck!" Michael high fived Luke. "Remember just how we practiced this." Ashton bro-fisted Luke. And before the took the stage, Izzy walked over with her parents and sister. "Good, Luke I love you." Luke blushed; and ran onto the stage with the rest of the boys. Izzy stood backstage, watching with her family. The main part of the show was over 5sos left the stage & took a 5 minute break. Soon enough they were back onstage doing the encore. The encore song were 'Wherever You Are' & Close As Strangers."
In the middle of Close As Strangers, they stopped singing. "can miss Isabelle Maloney can on stage please." Luke announced over the speakers, everyone in the audience began getting excited, phones out, recording what was about to happen.
Izzy ran onto the stage smiling so big, I think she already kinda of knew what was going to happen.
"Somewhere back in high school, about 4 years ago, I would say, I began your bully target. Day after day, week after week, getting called horrible things and getting thrown against lockers. And for some reason I fell in love with that erratic behavior. You eventually came around, and I asked you to be my girlfriend. A new bully stepped in that same year, the person will remain nameless, that began way worse. That girl humiliated me everyday in front the school, and I found a way to deal with the pain. I hurt myself for awhile. And you helped me through that horrid time. Thank you. There was a time where my mom had gotten killed in an accident. You were there for me., making sure I was okay. I joined this band, 5 seconds of summer around that same time too, I'm so glad you're apart of this journey with me. I remember that one Christmas where I took you to Cambodia, my family with yours. And you met your blood related cousin. Experiencing that was the most incredible thing in the world. I'll always cherish that. Going forward, I began experience something a child should never have to go through. My dad lost his job, my brothers moved out of the house, I was alone. My dad thought by drinking alcohol day by day, night by night it would cure that loss. And it didn't. Instead, he began taking it out on me. I had to hide the fact my dad was hurting me. I had use make up to cover the black eyes, the red marks on my face, and the bruises. I'm sorry that I hid it from you. I was so scared to admit it. I'm forget grateful you were standing by me through that. And coming into more recent events, my dad recently was release from prison & ran me over with his car. He was drunk. I have been told many times that I'm a very lucky person to be standing on this stage today, looking at your beautiful face and talking to you. I was in a coma for a over a month. I was fighting for my life. And izzy made sure I made it out of that hospital alive. I can't believe I'm finally being able to do this. Izzy, I love you so so much. You make me feel worth it. And I wouldn't Be the person I am today if it wasn't for you. And mom, I wish you were on this earth today to see this, but I know you're up there in heaven watching down on me. I bet your proud. (Michael handed Luke a square velvet box) I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I can't imagine my life without you. (Luke got down on one knee, and opened up the box, revealing a shiny ring. Izzy put her hands over her face trying not to cry.) I love you so much. Isabelle, will you marry me?"
(The crowd went aw)
"Yes,yes Luke, I will marry you." Izzy answered, with tears still in her eyes. "I love you. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the best person ever." She hugged Luke.
The crowd went wild.