Chapter 88

March 2nd, 2016 at 4pm Luke & Izzy finally got married to each other. This is how it went;

"do you Luke Robert Hemmings take Isabelle as your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest kindly asked luke. He replied simply by saying "I do."

"Do you Isabelle Maloney take Luke Robert Hemmings as your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" Izzy smiled and immediately proceeded by saying, "I do".

"No before I pronounce you two husband and wife, I know you saved your wedding vows for last. Isabelle you may speak first. Whenever you're ready." The priest nodded handed the microphone off to Izzy and she began talking. "Oh where do I begin? This is happiest moment in my life. I'm so grateful that I get to dedicate my life to such a lovely young man,who would go the extra step to treat me and everyone else right and make sure they're happy. way back when before we met, I was bullied. I was called horrid names and i would get scratched, punched, strangled. You name it, it happened to me sadly. And because of all that I grew sad about myself thinking the world had hated me for something I didn't even do. I built up anger, causing me to bully people in the late middle school years and late high school years. Deep down inside me, I knew what I was doing was completely wrong and undoable. I can't believe I hurt you back than. I always live with that regret in the back of my mind. Later on what saved me and kept me happy was saving you: holding you, talking to you, hearing you sing saved me. And I just can't believe that 5 years later Im standing here with you in this church getting married to you, the love of my life. I would never want to spend my life with anyone but you. I love you to the moon and beyond. I can't wait to make more memories, explore more of the world with you and maybe start a family one day." Once Izzy stopped talking she handed the microphone to Luke. He cleared his throat and said; "Isabelle, you're my whole life, source of happiness and my lifesaver. I can't believe I'm lucky enough to marry you. You've changed my life in the most extraordinary ways. I wouldn't be standing here today if it wasn't for you. The fact that you would push your emotions and feelings away, to help me is amazing, nobody has ever done that for me. I love every inch of you. I don't understand why you don't you see what I see in you. I mean look at your smile and the way your nose crinkles when you do that adorable little laugh you do. You're hips and torso are so hugable, you're size and shape is perfect for me. I want to be able to hold you for forever and ever and never ever let go, I want to feel your love and I want to see the world with. And of course I want to start a family with you, I mean who wouldn't, just look at how gosh darn beautiful you are! You're a work of art, I thank god every second I can for creating you the way you are. Please love yourself the way I love you. I will love you always no matter what, I don't ever plan on leaving. "

The crowd awed. 

"In the power of the country of Australia and under God I now pronounce you Mr & Mrs Luke Hemmings! You may now kiss the bride."

They kissed and walked out of the church holding each others hand, making their way to the limo waiting outside. Off to the reception they go!