𝐂𝐡.1: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

What the hell happened to me?

After looking in the mirror, I start asking myself many questions. Too many questions. Questions like, "How tf is my hair mint green?", or "How do I go from my other look to this?". Fortunately, I encountered someone, someone that I don't recognize.

He has light blue eyes. His short hair consists of light to dark blue, with a bit of peach on a side of his hair. (like Todoroki in Gacha vids, I see...) His style of clothing is an odd one, consisting of a blue coat that barely covered his white shirt, green long pants that he obviously pulled up from the looks of it, and some different sneaker design.

) His style of clothing is an odd one, consisting of a blue coat that barely covered his white shirt, green long pants that he obviously pulled up from the looks of it, and some different sneaker design

"Hi, Allon." he said. I was shocked. How the hell did he know my name? He then proceeds to sit on the bed I slept on.

"Nice to meet you, Allon." he said. Now that I think about it, he does sound familiar.

"What's your name?" I said.

"Mason. I'm only here to remind you to come downstairs."

"oh."

"Come on, now! We don't have all day." He then walked downstairs, probably in the kitchen.

I proceed to go downstairs, hopefully can get some answered.

3rd pov

Allon walked downstairs to the kitchen, he saw Mason cooking some fried rice. Allon was hungry, despite having already eaten breakfast a few hours ago. So he decided to sit in the dining room. Not only that, but he has a lot of questions regarding his own whereabouts.

"Lunch is ready!" Mason shouted. Not too loud that it comes as shocking, but enough for Allon to hear. Allon ran into the kitchen, then collect his meal. His fried rice consists of rice (of course), small bits of carrots and peas, a side of chicken, and his favourite sunny-side egg.

Both of them sat down in the dining room. Mason then handed Allon a cup of Ribena, which surprised him. While eating, Allon felt that its time to get some questions answered.

"Mason, I would like to ask you, why am I here?" he said.

"Well, because you have an extraordinary power," he said while chewing on a delicious chicken.

"Really? This cliche again? What else?" Allon thought, sarcastically. Then told Mason "What is this 'power' that I have, anyway?"

"Do you wanna know?"

"Yes, I want to know."

"You see,..."

...

"You have the power to time-travel through time."