He seems really into it... I tried to read his face for any signs of anything, what is going through his head ? all I can tell is he definitely still cares about her with the way he's acting..

"Are you okay ?" I broke the silence , my eyes slowly darting between him and his phone in hopes that he'll fill me in. I just wanna see where his heads at after that, what decision he's thinking of making...How he feels about that whole thing in general.

He looked up at me and searched my eyes for a second
"Yea I'm okay , I'm good why ?" He asked in confusion as he noticed the expression on my face.

"Nothing , just asking . You just seemed really focused on your phone. Just was wondering if you're okay .." I looked down and then back up at him. I hope he'll tell me now . I mean why wouldn't he . We were just talking about her yesterday.

"Oh - no It was nothing , I really am fine don't worry. Everythings good " he assured me with a smile.

Nothing?.. yea because your ex texting you to get over me , I'm not worth it , telling you to meet her at 1 if you want her back after all the things she caused and will continue to cause if you go back is nothing.

This is just so weird that he's not telling me , he has usually always told me everything. And it's not like she's some new topic to discuss ,we were talking about her yesterday. What would make today any different ? Especially with a big decision like this..I was already nervous and scared about this when I saw the message and now I have to be worrying about this for the next 4 hours.4 hours until it is 1:00.

4 freaking hours , 4 hours of worrying ,overthinking ,anxiety, trying to figure out what's going on in his head , and just being in a bad mood. I can just see it and I'm dreading it...

"Are you okay ?" Xolo snapped me out of my thoughts as he sat next to me.

"Yea , I'm good " I replied with a nod as I started putting on my sneakers.

"You sure ?" He genuinely asked as he bent down to make eye contact with me.

"Yea , everything's good. Just rushing to get down stairs. You know how our moms are so critical on timing " I lied with a smile.

As much as I am upset and worried I don't want him to see it. I don't want it to influence his decision. Besides maybe he still needs to process what he read and that's why he hasn't told me right ? Maybe he'll tell me later once it's set in and he starts really thinking about it. Everything's fine. I tried to convince myself because I don't wanna be in a bad mood all day  , I'm not trying to ruin the first time we are all hanging out again , catching up and reuniting. It's been so long since we've done that. I want it to be good.

"Okay - if you're sure but Yea they'll definitely be coming up here any minute now if we don't get down there "He chuckled as he slipped on his white Nikes.

"Oh trust me theyve already done that - they were up here bright and early. They legit woke me up taking a bunch of pictures of us and going off about how happy they were that we were having a sleep over again and you - I really don't know how you stayed asleep that whole time " I laughed as I stood up. Im just gonna act normal , I'm sure he'll tell me later once he processes it all , I mean he has to right.. it's a big decision.

"I am indeed a heavy sleeper but Let me guess , oh look at them they are just too adorable , lord Jesus Christ it's been so long - look at our wittle babies." Xolo mocked them in a girly accent as he dramatically put both hands to his chest.

"Wow - it's like you were actually awake. Your impression was almost perfect but You forgot the quick quick we gotta take a picture! You're so lucky you didn't have to wake up to all that. You just get to enjoy your slumber  " I rolled my eyes at him