(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I removed the wig yesterday so I had my natural hair out. Miriko called me and told me that she had things for my natural hair at the agency so I shouldn't bring more. We had been talking a lot on the phone. She wanted me to be as comfortable with her as possible. I sat at my vanity and started my hair. The blue was slightly fading but I could fix it later. I ran simple products through it and left it down.

I stood up and paused my playlist in the background and turned off my speakers

I stood up and paused my playlist in the background and turned off my speakers. I picked my phone and keys and put them in my pockets. I then rolled my suitcase down to the house entrance.

I walked into the kitchen and saw dad cooking.
"What are you making?" I sat up on the island.
"Breakfast croissants" he handed one to me.

"Thank you" I smiled.
"I wrapped them so you can eat it in the way to school" he said.
"Why I still have- Oh shit" I jumped off the counter.
"You have to be there in the next 7 minutes" dad laughed and followed me out to the entrance "have fun, stay safe and call me when you get there" he kissed my forehead.
"I will" I smiled
"Good, and don't speed, I don't want you to get pulled over"
"I won't" dad opened the door and rolled my suitcase out to my car with me. I unlocked my car and he put it in the back. I quickly got in the front.
"Bye" dad waved.
"Byeee" I drove away. He watched me turn to corner down the street.

I drove to my school still eating my breakfast. Luckily I was finished by the time I got there. My classmates were standing outside of the school with their bags. I parked and walked over to them.
"Good morning N/n" Almight smiled and marked me in on the register "where are your things?"
"I'm driving to my agency so its in the car" I shrugged.
"Ok I hope you have fun" he smiled as I walked over to the boys.

"Hi dickheads" I smiled.
"Hey fine ass" Todoroki peaked my lips.
"Are you guys ready to go?" I asked
"I'm so nervous" Midoriya said.
"It won't be that bad" I smiled "here, you can put your stuff in my car now"
"Thanks" Midoriya took my keys and went to put his bags in my car.
"You guys are so lucky that you guys are going to close by each other" Todoroki said.
"You're literally going to be 20 minutes away from me" I laughed. We both looked at Bakugou.
"Stop looking at me extras!" He yelled "I know I'll be far away!"
"Awww the pomeranian is upset" I cupped his face and babied him.
"Get off of me" he slapped my hands away. I stared at him for a few seconds "ok I'm sorry babe" he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my face.
"Get off" I laughed and he did "but it is sad that you'll be so far" I faced Bakugou and put my arm around Todoroki's waist.
"I don't see why you picked Best Jeanist" Todoroki said.
"I honestly don't know myself" Bakugou laughed.
"Thanks Y/n" Midoriya walked back over and gave me my keys. He stood next to Bakugou.
"And this extra gets to drive with you for an hour to his agency" Bakugou put his arm around Midoriya.
"Have you had breakfast?" I asked Midoriya.
"Nope I woke up late" he shrugged.
"Great we can get food on the way" I smiled.