Chapter 24

It was Monday morning. The day I would be starting my internship.
"Y/N WAKE UP!" Dad barged into my room causing me to fall off my bed in shock.
"What?" I groaned and crawled back into my bed.
"My bad" dad laughed "remember you have to be at school in an hour to leave for you internship"
"I don't know why I need to go to school at 7am" I sat up "I'm literally driving to my agency"
"Its so they know you're going and not skipping school for a week" dad sat on the end of the bed "you already packed right?"
"Yeah yesterday" I pointed at the one suitcase.
"Is that it?" Dad asked "what about your weapons?"
"Already in the bag" I replied
"Chargers?"
"Bag"
"Laptop"
"Bag"
"Hero costume"
"Bag"
"Clothes for the week"
"Bag"
"How much money are you bringing?"
"I don't-"
"Are you up Y/n?" Mum walked in

"Oh good morning" she smiled.
"Morning" I smiled.
"I'm sorry that I can't drop you off today" mum sat next to dad.
"Its fine-" she dropped a stake of money in my hands "what's this for?"
"For the week, but take your cards just in case" mum said. I quickly counted it then looked back at my mother in shook.
"Ma you just gave me 3k" I said.
"JAYDA, Jayda Jayda Jayda" dad held her hand.
"What?" Mum laughed
"Why would she need 3 thousand pounds?" Dad asked
"Just in case" mum shrugged.
"Sometimes I think you are too rich for me" dad let go of her.
"What do you mean, I haven't even touched my trust fund money yet" mum said "that's actual money"
"How much exactly?"
"A few hundred million" mum shrugged. Both of our jaws dropped. Dad and I instantly looked at each other then back at mum.
"Mum please, it's too early for this" I said "thank you for the money though"
"No problem sweetie, I'm going to work now so you're dad is on breakfast" she kissed my cheek "call me when you get there" she walked towards the door.
"I will" I called out after her.

Mum closed the door behind her.
"Think realistically, how much of that are you spending?" Dad asked
"A few hundred maybe" I said
"Wow, your mother is trying to spoiling you"
"What do you mean trying to?"
"If most kids got money the way you do they're be spoilt brats that look down on everyone, you barely use your money and normal give the majority of it away"
"Yeah I guess"
"Y/n you don't even wear the boujie expensive brands"
"Yeah I buy from small businesses" my eyes lit up "also something I ordered came in while you and mum were taking a nap yesterday" I walked across the room and picked up a small package "what do you think?" I threw it at him. He caught it and opened it.
"Y/n what is this?"

"A top""Y/n are you blind?""No

"A top"
"Y/n are you blind?"
"No..."
"Good, so you can see that this is a bunch of strings"
"Its pretty" I snatched it from him
"Wait were you going to wear that outside?"
"Its nearly summer so yes"
"HA THAT'S FUNNY" dad busted out laughing hysterically.
"You know I will wear it" I said
"Yeah I know" he sighed "well get ready, I'm going to go start on breakfast" he stood up and left the room.

I got up and went to my bathroom. I started my morning routine and took a long shower. Once I was finished I were into my closet and got changed.

 Once I was finished I were into my closet and got changed