Anabiya took in his scent deeply and felt it enter her soul.

She looked in his eyes as if searching something as soon as he pulled away from her and after seeing her finally connect their gazes he gave her a short smile.

She could feel a tug at her heart as he gently patted her cheeks before getting up.

Jalal Alam jecked his slightly crinkled kameez to straighten its ironing and finally leaving the room but not before looking at Anabiya for the last time.

Her flushed face was now looking at the ground, this made his lips quirk up a little and an ease settling in his heart as he sauntered his way out of the spacious room.

قیامت ہیں ظالم کی نیچی نِگاہیں
خدا جانے کیا ہو جو نظریں اُٹھالیں

- 𝖰𝖺𝗒𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗓𝖺𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗆 𝗄𝗂 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖼𝗁𝗂 𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗇
   𝖪𝗁𝗎𝖽𝖺 𝗃𝖺𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗒 𝗄𝗒𝖺 𝗁𝗈 𝗃𝗈 𝗇𝖺𝗓𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗎𝗍𝗁𝖺 𝗅𝖾.

Noor finished setting the dining table and made her way towards the living room. "Dodai tayara daa!" [the meal is ready]. She lightly announced to grab everyone's attention.

Bukhtawara was here for the first time after her marriage. Shehrbano and Batoor Khan came with her as well. Everyone had greeted Batoor Khan warmly including Agha Zaeem Khan.

Zareena came closer to her and whispered in her ear to go call Gul bano from her room. To which she complied and left to call the woman who had been in her room for the past half an hour. Batoor Khan had also excused himself to attend a call and had left 15 minutes ago.

As soon as Noor climbed the stairs, muffled shoutings started entering her ears.

"Rokha Sha Gul bano!" [Get lost Gul bano!]. It was Batoor Khan. He was lashing at his sister. Noor paused outside the door. She almost flinched at the tone of the man.

She could feel footsteps nearing the door from inside the room and then she suddenly heard Gul bano bhabhi.

"Charta ze Lala?" [where are you going brother?] it sounded almost agitated.

"Jahannum!, ainda baad meray kaam mein dakhl mat dena. Ab mujhay khud hee kuch karna hoga."

His voice had dropped to a whispering yet threatening tone. She watched the door open and felt herself take a few steps backwards. Batoor Khan took large steps to move towards the staircase but as if sensing someone's presence he turned around.

He then took a prolonged look at the girl standing next to the wall.

His eyes held intense vileness. They were raking in her entire self and a short smirk settled his face when he saw her shudder in fear.

Noor kept a hard expression plastered on her face but couldn't stop the chills running through her body. He took a step forward only to stop and turn around as soon as he saw Gul bano entering the frame.