I felt the playful expression on my face slowly drop and I nonchalantly broke our gaze.

"Yeah " I faked a laugh. I don't why that just brought my mood down, it shouldn't  bother me to know that he did have feelings for her. And that  he actually loved her.. it's been 2 years since we've talked , I don't expect to still feel anything. I don't know maybe it's nothing , Back then when I did have feelings for him I just always stupidly thought and hoped that I would be his first love, first kiss , first everything but he's already had all that with someone else..

I guess I always been used to being the only girl in his life and that's what it is , nothing serious. I can't still have feelings for him . We haven't seen each other or talked  in forever. That would be ridiculous.

"What's wrong ? Oh - Don't worry I broke up with her and I told her that if she ever try's to come near us or try anything with you again, she's the one that'll have to deal with me. I then proceeded to call her a bitch and left. I'm really sorry that she treated you that way,you didn't deserve that . You should have told me Jules. That's seriously not okay , you know I wouldn't have allowed that" Xolo explained , the tone of his voice and look in his eyes becoming serious.

"I know - I know I should have but you were so happy and all smiley.you should have seen your face and you kept telling me you really wanted  us to get along , I couldn't break it to you.. that's why I lied when you would ask about it . I wanted to keep you happy so I dealt with it all this time and the day I was going to tell you , you came to my house yelling at me so I just never got the chance"I sighed.

"I get that you just wanted me to be happy ,thank you but no matter the situation, no matter happy I was - you know you can talk to me about anything. Me being happy doesn't mean it's okay for you to be be treated like that or be put through that !I would not want to be with someone who's doing all that shit to my bestfriend , I wouldn't be happy about that. I would have left her right then and there if I knew what was going on , I would not let you be put through that. You know that because remember all those times people would bully you in elementary and middle school ?all the shit I started just to stand up for you. So stop being selfless- you need to tell me things like this , I don't care how happy I was , thats not okay " Xolo ranted as he searched my eyes.

I feel so relieved that he actually cares.. reminds me of the old Xolo who was always protective over me.

"Alright - alright okay yes sir. Jeez - No I'm kidding Thank you , it means a lot that you still care.
I wish I had told you too . We could have easily avoided all of this . But even then she's a literal master mind , I bet she would have made up something  with that twisted mind of hers " I rolled my eyes. I'm not wrong , she would've come up with something else.

" I keep forgetting you know the real her more than I do. From the way she was today and the way she talked to you I bet she would have. I mean who the fuck puts their time and effort into making a replicating a black eye with some make up and fabricating a whole story ?!A literal psychopath " Xolo yelled in disbelief as he laid his back on the head board and put his feet up on my bed.

"Finally you understand me ! But yeah - thats your psychopath girlfriend for you. Great job choosing the right girl Xolo. You really did amazing with your first girlfriend. She'll definitely be one to remember " I sarcastically congratulated him with a smile as I laid next to him.

" ex girlfriend, you should have seen her today when I confronted her about it . The serious look in her eyes as she tried to deny it-  it's as if she believed her own lies . What a crazy bitch" Xolo turned his head to me.