Chapter 42// Heroes Day Pt. 1

HEYYYY!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES!! I LOVE YOUUUUU💕💕💖💕🥰🥰💕

PLEASE READ here's a chocolate bar🍫

A/N————————————
I am actually writing another book if you wanna check that out😩

It does have miraculous characters so yeahhhh

It's called: "Am I Exaggerating?"

There is a schedule when I post so yeah ya go!!

Sunday: None*
Monday: You're Mine, Only Mine.
Tuesday: Am I Exaggerating?
Wednesday: None*
Thursday: You're Mine, Only Mine.
Friday: Am I Exaggerating?
Saturday: None*

That schedule is starting on Sunday so not posting tomorrow or Sunday :(

I already posted a chapter of "Am I Exaggerating" earlier so check it outttt

———————————-

OH AND ⚠️ WARNING!!!!!⚠️ A LITTLE SIN⚠️😩😛😏
(Towards the end of the story so I'll warn you if you wanna skip)

POV ADRIEN

I was right in front of Marinette's shocked parents. I don't really mind if they know I'm Chat noir because it really shouldn't be a secret anymore. But it should at the same time. I could only tell people I trust, and well....... I do trust Tom and Sabine...... Well maybe I trust Tom a little bit. I guess the clumsiness of Marinette comes from Tom. But if Marinette kept my secret of me being Chat noir, then I guess her dad could too.

"Wowww!" Tom hugged me excitedly.

"Tom, let him get some air." Sabine said.

"Oops sorry, hehehe." Tom put me down letting me breathe.

"Omg, but thought you were in love with ladybug." Sabine said.

"WAIT- I'm so confused." Tom said looking at us with confusion.

"Chatnoirgotmepregnant." Marinette quickly blurted out.

They just stood there again the same shocked faces.

"Yeah I got over Ladybug. She has rejected me so many times." I sighed.

"So you went after my daughter and got her pregnant?" Tom said.

"Oh my god. If Ladybug and him got together..... Ladybug would've been the one pregnant." Sabine said.

"N-no-" I raised and waved my hands in defense.

"Yes, it was all his fault. I told him to stop because I was uncomfortable and it felt so scary." Marinette put a fake frightened face with her hand in her heart, gripping her shirt. "If Ladybug and him got together, ladybug would've been the one pregnant." Marinette gave me a grin.

Tom then looked at me with a glare, his arms crossed. "Is that true, Adrien."

"No! Marinette is lying obviously. She told me "don't stop! don't stop! faster Chat!" in bed." I mimicked her voice in a squeaky voice. "But it was a long~ time ago, so we should forget about it."