Chapter 8//Two Lines

POV Marinette

~Marinette's bedroom~

"Okay take the test Marinette!" Alya said with a lot of excitement.

"Why are you so excited? If it's positive, it's going to ruin my life." I said with frown.

"It isn't, I'm just happy my best friend is going to be a mom! And I'm going to be an aunt!" Alya said with so much excitement.

I smile.

"Literally Alya is my best friend! She is always there for me. I love her so much! But I still can't tell her that I did it with Chat noir. She is going to freak out and probably bad things can happen." I thought.

"Okayy! Thank you Alya!" I hug her.

"No probs girl."

I go downstairs to the bathroom to take the tests.

"Marinette!" Tikki said.

"What Tikki?" I ask.

"If your going to have a baby in your stomach, you can't be Ladybug for 9 months or more!" Tikki said.

"We'll figure those things out later." I said.

I pee on the tests, I clean myself up, and I go back up stairs.

"IS IT POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE?!" Alya jumped.

"We have to wait 3 minutes for this one and 6 minutes for that one." I said.

"So how are you going to tell your parents?" Alya asked.

"I don't know. What if they kick me out."

"They won't, they love you so much! They are the kindest!" She hugs me.

"You're right. But I might get grounded." I sigh.

"Just think positive girl." She smiles.

~10 minutes later~

"Okay let's look at the tests!" I say with a little excitement.

"Oh yes! I'm so excited!" Alya said.

"Okay in 3... 2... 1..." I counted.

We turned them around....

"OMG! There is two lines on both!!" Alya jumps.

I was just speechless... we both cry and hug each other.

"That's when I knew my life was gonna change... he should've used protection the 1st time and the 2nd time. We did use protection for the 3rd time, just saying, but how am I going to tell him?!" I thought.

We hanged out the whole day, but it started getting late so Alya had to leave.

~9:13 pm~

I lay down in my bed with Tikki.

"Tikki, how am I going to tell Chat. I don't even know who he is." I put my hands on my face.

"Calm down. You'll figure it out." Tikki comforted me.

"But he barley visits me. He comes like 2 times a week for like... 10 minutes or less, and I don't think he loves me anymore." I cry even more.

"Don't say that Marinette. You know when you uhh did it with him, he told you "I love you my purrincess" so uh yeah." She smiled awkwardly.

"But he probably didn't mean it. He probably only used me for my body." I wipe my tears.

"You know he stopped calling Ladybug bugaboo and mi'lady because he was falling in love with Marinette. Now you have to get some sleep." Tikki said.

"You're probably right." I smile. "Goodnight Tikki."

"Goodnight Marinette."

POV ADRIEN

~2 weeks later~
~at school-

"I see Marinette so weird lately. She has been throwing up everyday, I hope she's okay. I haven't visited her because I've been really busy like modeling, school, photo shoots, homework, fencing, Chinese lessons, and even more. I really miss her. But when I want to talk to her at school, she sometimes ignores me and she goes to talk to Alya." I thought.

I go to my locker and I see Marinette and Alya talking at Marinette's locker. She looks really tired.

"Hey dude!" Nino comes up to me.

"Hey Nino!" I give him a fist pump.

"So how's it going." Nino asked.

"Well I've been good, but do you know why Marinette is acting weird lately?" I ask.

"No dude."

"Are you sure? Has Alya ever talked about her?"

"Nah, I asked her one day and she said it was nothing."

I stare at Marinette and I decide to go up to her and talk to her.

"Hey Mari. I just wanted to ask if you are feeling well." I ask her.

"Oh um hi A-adrien. Yes I am feeling well." She fake smiles and looked really nervous.

"I'm not sure if your lying. But I just want you to know that I care about you oka-"

Marinette ran to the girls bathroom with her hand on her mouth and the other hand on her stomach.
Alya follows her.

"Wait Alya!" I ran towards her. "What's wrong?" I have a worried face.

"Nothing.. Just stomach bugs." She smiles and runs to the bathroom.

I go back to go with Nino but I didn't see him anywhere. But then I see that Marinette left her locker open. I go over to close it but I see a plastic bag from a pharmacy. I decide to take a look and there was....

abortion pills.....