Chapter 21//I Still Love You

Oops... I accidentally posted it😅
But anyways I was finished either way....
I was doing school while typing the last parts😛

POV ADRIEN
~Marinette's apartment~

I was left alone. I was pretty bored.

I went to look at Emma's bedroom. I saw purple polka dots on the white walls. Her bed cover was purple with pink polka dots.

I glanced behind and saw a ladybug poster on her wall. There were shelves that had ladybug action figures and plushies. I didn't see any Chat noir stuff anywhere. I want to get her as many Chat noir stuff because her OWN father is Chat noir.

I sat down on her bed and looked over at her nightstand. There was a picture of Emma when she was a baby in Marinette's arms. I smiled but then felt a tear running down my cheek. I grabbed the picture and placed it on my chest and started crying.

After a while of sobbing I heard my stomach grumble.

So I got up from Emma's bed and put the picture back on top of her nightstand and walked towards the kitchen.

POV MARINETTE
~Marinette's old home/her parents home or bakery~

I knocked on the the front door as I see my dad open it.

"Hello my favorite 2 little girls!" My dad hugged both of us.

"Hey papa!" I was dying because he was hugging me too tight. "Papa, I can't breathe." He stopped hugging me and Emma.

"Hi grampa!" Emma yelled.

"Oh hello my little sweets!" My mom pushed my dad out of the way and hugged us both.

"Hey maman." I hugged her back.

"Hi grammy!" Emma hugged her tightly.

"Okay come in, we made your favorite pastries." My mom pulled us inside.

We ate and talked and had fun playing games.

It was already 8:30 pm. The time went by fast.
Emma was asleep on the couch with my mom. My dad and I were sitting down on the floor next to the couch. We were watching a show on tv called Alternative Truth.

I got up.

"Papa, can I tell you something?" I questioned.

"Yeah pumpkin, what is it?" He said while standing up.

"Well... do you remember.. um... Adrien? What do you think of him? Now?" I asked.

"Oh that guy." He rolled his eyes. "Well at first I thought he was perfect for you, and he said that he wouldn't hurt you but.... he did and I don't want him to be apart of this family because he hurt you so bad." My dad sighed.

"What if.... he didn't mean to?" I stared down at my feet.

"Well he better explain himself without lying." He said. "Why did you bring him up?"

"Oh um because.... E-Emma reminded me of him..." I pressed my lips together.

"Again... Oh well... I really liked that kid but you know. I won't let him hurt you again." He hugged me.

"Thanks papa." I smiled.

We stopped hugging and I looked at Emma. She was laying down, sleeping on the couch really comfortable. She hasn't seen her grandparents for like a month so maybe she should spend the night here.

"Umm.... Maman and papa, can Emma spend the night here? She hasn't seen you guys for a month so why not?" I said.

"Oh yes. That's fine! We are happy so see my little angel again." My mom smiled and softly patted Emma's head.