Chapter 25//Chloe

Guyssssss! Thank you so much for reading this book!

I am really happy you guys like it sooo....

I decided to post another chapter 🥰

The story is not yet ending.

And there is going to be a lot more chapters.

So don't worry about the story ending early cause it's not😁

Love you!

K byessssss!

POV ADRIEN
~Adrien's Mansion~

I went down the steps. I was waiting for Emma to come out of the car. It took like 2 minutes, but then Emma opened her door and jumped out the car. She ran to me to hug me. I carried her in the air and hugged her again.

"I missed you daddy!" She giggled.

"I missed you too my little princess." I put her down and I went over to the back of the car.

I got Emma's purple suitcase and her pink backpack after Marinette opened it for me. I closed the trunk and went over to Emma to hold her hand. I walked her up the steps as Emma waved goodbye to Marinette.

We entered my mansion.

"Wow! Your house sooo big!" Emma yelled which kinda echoed the whole room.

"Yes I know, but it's your house now. You can do whatever you want." I smiled.

"Really! Where is my room?" She jumped in excitement.

"It's upstairs. Let's go check it out."

"Yayyy! Let's go!" She ran to the stairs but I grabbed her hand before she stepped on the staircase.

"Be careful Emma. Walk upstairs, don't run. It's dangerous."

"Okay daddy! Sorry." We went upstairs to her bedroom. Emma rushed inside after I opened her bedroom door.

"Ahhh!!! It's sooooo cool! I love it daddy! Thank you!" She hugged me tightly.

"Your welcome my little kitten." I put the suitcase down against the wall.

"I wish mommy can see my new room! I want her to come tomorrow!" She whined.

"Oh Emma, your mommy can't come to tomorrow. This whole week is only you and me, okay?" I said.

"Okay daddy. BUT! Can Anaya come tomorrow so she can see my new room?" She gave me cute baby doll eyes.

"Okay fine. She can."

"Yay!"

"Let's go play with some toys I got for you." I said while I headed over the her new toy box.

"YES!!!" She ran to her toy box and started getting all of her toys out which started to become a mess in her room.

"I wish I didn't spoil her too much." I thought.

She gasped, "Is that Chat noir!!! I FINALLY got Chat noir!" She held a chat noir doll. "Thank you daddy!! I loveeee you!" She hugged the doll tightly.

"I love you too my little kitten." I started to separate the toys that I should put away for now and the dolls we are going to play with right now.

"Daddy, I'm Ladybug and Chat noir, and your Viperion and Rena Rouge. Okayyy"

"Nope. I wanna be Chat noir and Rena Rouge." I crossed my arms.