Chapter 5//After Photo Shoots

⚠️ a/n: Since I thought my story was kinda boring, I decided to add a little sin in the end of the story. My friend did it for me because I don't know how to😃 lol.

POV ADRIEN

~Adrien's bedroom~

I jumped back into my bedroom and de-transformed.

"So Adriennn did you save me any cookies from Marinette's?" Plagg asked.

"Sorry Plagg, I didn't." I sit down on my bed and look at my phone and see pictures of Marinette.

(Yes he did again)

"Plagg. I was about to kiss Marinette. But Aghhhh Alya had to ruin it." I lay down and put my hands on my face.

"Just see her tomorrow. But this time save me something from the bakery!" He yelled

"Fine Plagg." I roll my eyes and smile.
I then put my phone on my chest.

"She's my Purrincess." I smile.

~11:54 pm~

I went inside my master closet and tried to find some pajamas to wear. I opened my drawer and found some magazines Nino found in a bench last month.

They were filled with sexy lingerie models and naked women. Nino couldn't keep them because his little brother can find them so he decided to give them to me.

I didn't want to look at them, but..... I did either way. I took the magazines out of my drawer and I sat on the floor. I opened one magazine and started looking at these sexy women.

"W-wow....... Wait what am I doing! This is so wrong!" I thought.

I couldn't stop turning the pages and looking at every single picture. I felt..... something.

This is so wrong.....

I shut the magazine and threw all of them back on the drawer.

POV THIRD PERSON

~Friday afternoon at school~

"Chole you have to start to be nice!" Alya yelled.

"Yeah you got Rose akumatized this morning! Again!" Nino yelled.

"Chloe, always Chloe!" Alix yelled too.

"Okay class calm down. Now let's continue our lesson." Mrs. Bustier said.

"You guys are the ones who are being disrespectful that ridiculous utterly ridiculous." Chloe smiles and closes her eyes.

Adrien comes inside the classroom.

"Adrikins!!" Chloe yells and hugs his arm.
Adrien tries to push her away from him, but then he sees Marinette and blushes. He let's go and sits down and looks behind him.

"Hey pri- Mari." He smiles and blushes.

"Hi Adrien." Marinette smiles back and waves.

"Hey girl, do you not like Adrien anymore?" Alya whispers and looked confused.

"Uhh... I do of course. He is handsome and he is really kind." She whispers at Alya.

"Alright then because you're not stuttering when you talk to him." Alya whispered.

"Umm I do s-stutter hehehe." Marinette whispers back.

~lunch~

They sit together like we were before at lunch. And Marinette gets a text.

Dad: Hello Marinette
Dad: I just wanted to say we are leaving to take care of your grandpa. We will come back tomorrow at 2 in the afternoon okay. Plz take care and tomorrow at 9 somebody is going to pick up some macaroons. Downstairs in the bakery, in the back table okay pumpkin. Take care❤️

Marinette: Okay papa. Goodbyee!

POV ADRIEN

~Adrien's bedroom after school~

I just came back from school and lay down on my bed. Natalie knocks on my door.

"Come in!" I yell and sit up.

"Hello Adrien, you have 2 photo shoots in 2 hours. Right now you have to practice your piano for 30 minutes and after that you need to do your Chinese lessons." Natalie said.

"Okay, thanks Natalie." I said.

She leaves.

"Plagg, after the photo shoots we come back home and do some free time and maybe we should go to Marinette's." I told Plagg.

"fine!" Plagg groans.

~Time skip, After photo shoots~

"Okay Plagg eat all the cheese you want and you can do whatever, I'ma take a shower okay." I said.

"Okay Adriennn." Plagg said.

⚠️ a small sin😏

I go to the bathroom and shut the door. I look in the mirror and take off my clothes. I randomly got this feeling of jerking off.

I turn on the shower so Plagg wouldn't hear. I started touching my member thinking of some girls in magazines I saw last night. Thinking of these girls wasn't really working, so I just kept thinking. I started throbbing faster and faster until the thought of Marinette came up. Thinking about her made me even more hard. Imagining things with her made me throb even faster. Eventually I shut my eyes and came. I can't believe I just did that...

(Ew😭💀)

"Damn! ... I need to go to Marinette's! I need to go!" I thought.

(😳 yes, it got to him😬✋🏼)