Chapter 38//Leave

Heyyyy!!!!

Just finished finals......

I think I failed though..., :(

Too bad too sad🤡

But yeahhhhh!!!!! NO MORE SCHOOLLLLL!!!!!

Follow my TikTok account which I barely post in😬😭
@ mlb_eliza

Anywayssssss!!!

Enjoyyyyyy🍿🍿🍫🍫🍰🍭🍪🍪🍪

POV ADRIEN

During the car ride, I was thinking what Emma said. She wants a little sister or brother and I can get her that. Like adopting or getting another woman pregnant, but she wants us all related. She probably only wants me to get back with Marinette.

I do kind of want to be back with her but I know she doesn't. She already slept with another guy, she would never get back with me.

I want to make Emma happy, I want to get her what she wants but I can't. I feel bad.

"Dad, Hugo's school is right there." Emma pointed out the window of the car.

"Yeah... I know." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" She looked concerned.

"Nothing." I fake smiled.

"I know it's something. Is it about my mom?"

"N-no."

"Yes it is. Tell me please!"

"I-it's just that, I want you to be happy and get what you want, but I can't." I frowned.

"Ohhh~ yeah I do want another sister or brother." She smiled widely.

"No you don't. You just want me and your mother to get back together."

"Well yeah of course, but I actually do want another little sister or brother."

"Well we can't get you that. Now stop talking about it."

"Fine." She groaned.

"We are here, now let's pick up your brother."

"Okie dokie."

I parked the car and got off. We walked all the way to the schools entrance.

The schools secretary stared at us walking inside.

"Hello what do you need?" The lady asked.

"Oh um I'm here to pick up my son, Hugo Dupain-Cheng." I responded.

"Isn't he new? He just came to school." The lady chewed on her gum annoyingly.

"Yeah, but I'm here to... surprise him." I smiled.

"Eh okay, what your name?"

"Adrien Agreste."

She gasped. "THE ADRIEN AGRESTE?!"

"Y-yeah." She scratched the back of my head.

"OH MY! YOU HAVE A SON?!"

"Uhh yeah I do, and a daughter." I looked at Emma.

"SINCE WHEN? WHO IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND? OH MY! I'M CALLING PAPARAZZI!" She quickly called the paparazzi.

"N-no, please uh no."

"Too late! Sorryyy~... I AM A HUGE FAN! I LOVE YOUR MODELING! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU! I DON'T REALLY SEE YOU IN MAGAZINES!"

"I model a little bit. I help my father with designs and I'm a teacher now." I felt uncomfortable 😬 (kagami's smile)
"Can you just get my son."