Chapter 37//Jerk

HEYYY!

Sorryyyyy I didn't update earlier. I had to practice a dance at someone's house bc tomorrow we have to preform it in front of our teacher for finals. Since I have dance class.

But yeahhh....

Thank you for liking this bookkkk!!

I

LOVE

YOU!!!

IT MEANS A LOT!!❤️❤️💕💕💕🥰

Oh and about the cliffhangers....

SORRYYYYY!!!! I DON'T MEAN TO I SWEAR!!

I NEVER NOTICED THAT I LEAVE CLIFFHANGERS😭

BUT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT... IMA KEEP DOING IT.😁

BUT YEAHHHH.....

Bye bestiesssss ENJOY!!!🍼🍼🍼🍫🍫🍫🍪🍪🍪

POV ADRIEN

I was waiting outside for Emma, why is she taking so long?

I heard the bakery front doorbell ring, I stood up. I think it's Emma.

The door opened and I saw....

Jonah!

Jonah just came out of the Dupain's bakery! Basically where Marinette lives!

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked so agrestive. Get it! Like my last name, Agreste + Aggressive = Agrestive. Eh who cares.

He turned around and looked at me. I saw 2 red purplish dots on his neck. Was he....

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked as he grinned evilly kind of like Hawkmoth's ugly as smile. WAIT- what if this stupid guy is Hawkmoth! Wait- Hawkmoth is a old man.... damn it.

"Waiting for my daughter. I asked you first, so go on, say it." I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"I came here to visit my grandma, but Mari owed me something 7 years ago. But we couldn't do it because you got her fucking pregnant, so now we did it. Your daughter ruined everything, but it's fine because Mari cummed like 4 times. She tasted amazing." He licked his lips with that ugly ass freaking rat grin.

"Oh and another thing, I used protection, not like you." He turned around and walked away with that horrific smile.

"Damn kid." A black kwami appeared inside my shirt peeking his head out.

"What's wrong with him. I'm gonna go up there."

"Eh whatever.... I guess." Plagg ate a piece of camembert.

I walked inside the bakery. Marinette's parents were too busy in the bakery, they didn't even notice me walking in.

I went up and knocked on the front door multiple times.

POV MARINETTE

I went up to the front door to open it...

"M-mom I will open the door." Emma ran next to me before I opened the door.

I placed my hand on the door knob and twisted it.

"No Emma, I'm already here. I'm ope-       ADRI-ADRIEN!" I yelled. I shut the door on his face and locked it.

I grabbed Emma's hand and pulled her to the living room with a lot of strength. I gripped her hand tightly, I didn't mean to. I sat her in the couch and I sat next to her.