Chapter 19//Mommy

POV MARINETTE
~Marinette's apartment~
~Sunday~

I woke up by the sound of my alarm and went to Emma's room. I was just checking up on her. I quietly close her door and walked towards the living room. I turned on the TV and I walked towards the kitchen.

I made pancakes for breakfast and even copped some fruit.

I saw my little kitten walked up to me.

"Hey little kitten. Good morning!" I go down to her height to hug her.

"Good morning mommy." She yawned.

"My little sleepy head, want some pancakes?"

"Yes mommy! I would love some!"

~Time skip after breakfast~

"Yummy mommy. That was delicious!" Emma said.

"Thank you Emma. You can watch tv." I said getting up to put the dishes on the sink.

"No mommy, I wanna draw on my coloring book."

"Oh okay but here in the kitchen, okay?"

"Okay mommy!" She rushed to her bedroom and got her coloring book and crayons and ran back to the kitchen table.

I go to the living room and put on Elmo. Since I know Emma loves elmo. Right after that, I get a text from Alya saying she needs to call me.

I go to my bedroom.

"What do you think Alya wants?" The little red kwami asked.

"I don't know. It's probably something from her job." I said.

"Oh yeah. True" Tikki said.

I called Alya and she answered.

M= Marinette A= Alya

M: Hey Alya.

A: Hey girl.

M: So why did you want to call me?

A: Oh uh are you busy today?

M: No why?

A: Ummm okay. Can we come over like at 12 pm?

M: Okay..... Sure?

A: Okay okay. Thank you!

M: Uhh wait. Why?

A: Ummm you have to m-meet. Yes meet someone. I met that person and h-he I mean s-she is one of your favorite professional fashion designers and she wants to meet you.

M: Oh no no no! Is she coming... Today?!

A: Yeah. she is.... Why are you freaking out.

M: Because I haven't cleaned my house and I have to get ready-

A: Hey! Relax girl. You have 2 hours to clean and get ready.

M: Oh... Yeah... Thanks girl.

A: Yeah... anyways, byeeee. I have to clean my house. Okayy.

M: Okay bye Alya!

I hung up.

"Oh my. I have to clean up!" I said to myself.

I speed walked to the kitchen and washed the dishes. After I did that, I cleaned the kitchen tables and put everything away. Except Emma's little coloring mess.

"Emma when you're finished, put everything away. Okay?" I said.

"Yes mommy." Emma said while coloring Ladybug. Ladybug and Chat noir are still popular even though they haven't appeared in years.

Emma got that coloring book on her birthday. She is like a big fan of Ladybug. I don't want to get her Chat noir stuff because that's the person that left her and my life.

I go to the living room and clean up Emma's toys and vacuum the couch. I go to my bedroom and do my bed and clean everything up. I go to Emma's room and clean up her whole room. I then mop the floors.

After that I took at shower and changed into my normal everyday clothes and with my hair down.

~2 hours later~
~12:06 pm~

While I was waiting, I was watching Clifford the Red Big Dog with Emma in the living room. Emma fell asleep on my lap. So I decided to carry her to her room and put her in bed. She looks so cute while sleeping. After i was closing her door quietly I heard a knock on my front door.

I rushed towards my door and opened it.

"Hey girl!" Alya yelled.

"Hey dudette!" Nino yelled.

"Shhhh! Emma is asleep. So keep it quiet in here." I whispered.

"Oops sorry." Alya said quietly.

"Come in." I let them in and closed the door.

"Soooo..... where is my favorite professional fashion designer.?" I moved my shoulders up and down excitedly.

"He is-" Alya elbowed Nino on the stomach."ouch- uh I mean.... She is waiting in the car with Anaya and the twins." Nino said while I sat down next to them in the couch.

"Okay. Ummm.... so how is her personality?"

"Oh yeah she is a uh good person, but one thing.... You have to talk and let her talk." Alya said.

"Uhh okay. What do you me-" I got interrupted.

"Oh uh yeah.... Well we are going back to the car and she will come and knock on your door." Nino said while getting up and walking towards the door.

"Wait you're not staying?" I questioned.

"Well.... we are going out to eat with our children. So we will leave you guys here. Just don't get mad." Alya said while opening the door.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Well bye girl! Good luck." Alya exited my place in a rush.

I groaned and shut the door quietly.

~6 minutes later~

I sat down on my couch waiting for the lady to come. I was just scrolling through Netflix to see what I can watch.

I then heard a knock on my door. I jumped and i smiled. I was so excited.

My heart was beating fast. I can't wait to show her my designs, I can finally get a job if she hires me! I walked to the door and opened it........

"A-adrien!" I was shocked. What is he doing here after what he did. I quickly shut the door on his face and I felt tears running down my cheeks.

"Marinette..... Marinette!" I heard from the other side of the door. I fell on the my knees with my hands on my face.

He opened the door because I forgot to lock it. He gets down and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Marinette?" The blonde guy with emerald eyes said. He tried taking my hands away from my face, but I smacked his face.

"What was that for?" Adrien rubbed his cheek. "Nevermind. I deserve it."

"Go away!" I yelled.

"Mommy?" I heard from the hallway. I get up and Adrien gets up too.

I looked at Adrien and it looks like he was about to cry.

Emma was standing in the middle of the hallway with a ladybug plushie on her arms.

You're Mine, Only Mine.      [fan. fic]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें