Chapter 1//Just a Friend

POV Marinette
~Wednesday morning~
~Marinette's bedroom ~

"Marinette! You're going to be late for school!" Tikki yelled.

"Wait I haven't finished my homework! Ahhhh!" I yelled back.

"Hurry up Marinette!"

"There I finished! Now let's go."

POV THIRD PERSON
~At School~

Marinette was running late for school and went to her locker to get her books.

She closed her locker and saw Adrien behind it.

"Ahh! Y-you scared me A-adrien." She said with fear.

"Oops I'm sorry Marinette, I didn't mean to frighten you." Adrien puts a little worried face.

"So w-what are y-you doing here A-adrien?" She puts a huge awkward smile on her face and crossed her arms.

"Well I saw you come in here and I decided to see how you've been." He smiles at her.
"So how have you been Marinette?" He asked. 

"I um. I've been good." She still has her awkward smile and gives Adrien and thumbs up on her right arm.

"Oh that's good. Well we gotta get to class."

"Oh shoot, I'm late again!"

Marinette and Adrien run to class
They got inside the classroom and interrupted the lesson.

"Adrien and Marinette, why are you late for class?" Mrs. Bustier asked.

"I-I uh w-we... Sor-" Marinette got interrupted by Adrien.

"We are sorry Mrs. I was helping Marinette up because she tripped and dropped all her stuff." Adrien said and turned to Marinette and winked at her.

Marinette blushes.

"Well I'm sorry but both of you have to go to the principal's office. You guys have missed a lot of classes and being late all the time. Now please, let me continue the lesson." Mrs. Bustier said.

They both left the class and headed to the principal's office.

POV MARINETTE

"I can't believe it! I am walking next to Adrien! This is unbelievable!!" I thought.

"Marinette... Marinette?" Adrien was waving his hand in front of my face.

"And I am going to get in trouble... WITH ADRIEN!" I thought.

"MARINETTE?!" Adrien yelled.

"Ahh! Oh uh sorry Adrien. What were you saying again??" I hold my hands in the back of myself and putting an awkward smile on my face.

"Umm I was saying that the principal isn't in his office. He left a note on his front door saying he is sick and says to call this number to see what's going on."

"Oh uhh... so do we call his n-number?" I ask nervously.

"I mean yeah, I don't want to get in trouble at home so we should probably call it." He smiles and randomly puts his hand on my shoulder.

I feel the warmth on my face.

"I can't believe it!! He touched my shoulder! He is so handsome!" I thought.

Adrien dials the number.

Mr. Domocles: "Hello who is this speaking?"
Adrien: "Hi Mr. Domocles, it's me Adrien and Marinette."
Mr. Domocles: "Okay what do you need?"
Adrien: "Well my teacher sent us here because we were late and we miss a lot of our classes."
Mr. Domocles: "Oh well you guys can go back home and do your work there. There is really nothing I can do if I'm not here."

Me and Adrien look at each other confused

Marinette: "So we are not really getting in trouble?"
Mr. Domocles: "Well I think you guys need rest, so you won't be late tomorrow at school."
Adrien: "Ummm ok Mr. Domocles. We will rest at home."
Mr. Domocles: "Okay then goodbye."

He hangs up
Me and Adrien just look at each other confused again.

"He then SMILES at me!!! Ahhh! He so cute!" I thought.

POV ADRIEN
"What am I going to do. My father can't find out about this. I can't go home really early. School just started an hour ago." I thought.

"So.... I'm l-leaving n-now. Bye A-adrien." Marinette said stuttering her sentence.

"Wow her smile is pretty cute. Wait what am I thinking, she's just a friend. I'm in love with ladybug. But in the same time Marinette is... idk... special... to me... uhhh nooo she can't leave yet!" I thought.

"Wait!" I yell. I hold her hand so she won't leave and we make eye contact. "Uhh never mind..."

"Umm... hehe. Ok... b-bye." She smiles and walks away.

I look at Marinette walking out of the school

"She is so... beautiful... wait.. uhhh" I thought.

Plagg comes out of my bag.

"So Adriennnn, you like Marinette now..." Plagg said.

"No Plagg! She's just a friend" I roll my eyes at Plagg.

"Or is she just a friend?... no! She is just a friend... wait no! Ahhhh!!" I thought.